• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    wow:):, happen to come across this. Been awhile since i thought about this. Read through most of the thread and:popcorn:. First off the cops handled them selfs the way they should have. I did get my food that night but i never had a chance to eat anything other then some chips and dip:(. And i was wearing a hoodie tucked behind my gun no coat:rockwoot:. Have not been back since but i did talk to the same manager a couple of days later. He said he was very sorry for the issue and i could come back with my gun and the meal would be on him:noway:. Didn't go back because food wasn't that good. Gives my son a headace anyway:noway:. And to the people that support my decison thanks:rockwoot:. And to the ones that don't thats fine too.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    here is a question, if ordering the food obligates you to pay for it, does it create a contractual interest in being on the property? like the case of having a bank account ..

so once they take the order & deliver food, they can not ask him to leave unless they wave any contract he has with them..

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    The food was provided.... please take a look at the OP...

I would say -ininity to you for not reading.

No scene was caused at all.... both parties respected the rights of the other... in fact the manager gave the OP free food :-) I might OC there just to get that benifit.

It was provided but he wasn't allowed to remain and eat it. I don't see a big distinction between not providing it and providing it but not allowing him to eat it.

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    This is very hard to read. I suggest you write your threads a little neater so it's easier to understand.

As far as your situtation you didn't mention anywhere where they asked you to leave. Saying that until MANAGEMENT asked you to leave I believe you are obligated to pay for what you ordered.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Sorry so sloppy (teacher) just kidding. He told me i had to put it in the car or leave. And the cops looked at the id and ltch and handed it back to me. They didn't even run my info that i know of.(might have i just didn't know it) If i would have ate the food i would have. Hell if they would have asked me to pay for my drinks i would have but as i said before i didn't get to eat my dinner.

Top Bottom