• Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Wha' happen, Lex?

After seeing the statement from the officer's attorney, that he would vigorously protest the charges in court, probably nothing.

I mean, the report he filed clearly contradicts the video evidence (i.e. he filed a false report)

Only an officer acting within the limitations of his authority would feel the need to do that :):.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    OMG...that kid would rot in jail if it wasnt for that video. :(

And as awful as this sounds, the boy should count himself lucky. But for sheer accident that discharge could have ended his life. It's unfortunate the taxpayers will bear the burden of this sociopath's actions.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    This newscast reveals that the police department saw the surveillance video 2 days after the event. Yet they still went along with the officer's clearly false police report, and let the citizen sit in jail for 4 months.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EIzDFeVNm8

So, since this is a Sheriff's Department, do those who circled the wagons form a thin brown ring? :dunno:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    So, since this is a Sheriff's Department, do those who circled the wagons form a thin brown ring? :dunno:

118976d1301695194-whats-modified-addiction-stuff-i_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Did the cop shoot out the street light when he struck the man and fired the gun? It got significantly darker after the shot.

Most surveillance videos cameras are going to have automatic aperture settings. The cameral likely sensed the bright flash and adjusted the aperture to let in less light.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Did the cop shoot out the street light when he struck the man and fired the gun? It got significantly darker after the shot.
    IR night surveillence camera, it would have automatically adjusted due to the flash of the discharge.

I hope the SOB rots in jail. Even when I was trained in riot control with the Army Guard, hitting above the shoulders is a no-no.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    And as awful as this sounds, the boy should count himself lucky. But for sheer accident that discharge could have ended his life. It's unfortunate the taxpayers will bear the burden of this sociopath's actions.

The officer's pension should be put up for collateral instead of the taxpayers being bent over a barrel for obvious infringements. If I did something like this to someone on the street, I'd bet I would stand to lose everything I've ever worked for!

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    OMG...that kid would rot in jail if it wasnt for that video. :(

Pathetic but true!

Now that young man can sign up here and have some of our resident LE groupies tell him how things like that don't happen and tell him how he needs to get help with his anger issues if he still has any objections to that fine officer's service to the community.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I just wonder how long this crap has been going on before there were cameras everywhere.

That and I'm quite disappointed by my fellow humans' in ability to do the right thing when nobody is watching.

Top Bottom