• ...and so much more!
  • 7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Ok, I'll jump in here. My user name refers to the last step of the Appleseed Project. There are Cooks, Riflemen, Line Bosses, Shoot Bosses, etc., and those of us who can't shoot, but can volunteer and help do the 7th Step, get the word out about the organization. Hence, 7th Stepper. Cuz I can advertise with the best of em! :):

My Avatar is my Therapy dog Benjimin Twinkletoes McWrinkles, (Benji for short) an American Pit Bull Terrier, who's laying on our daughter after one of her surgeries, keeping her warm and comfortable. If you look closely at his face, you'll see a look of total love and contentment. And they say these dogs are mean....just lookit that face! Then let your heart melt.

My first Avatar was one of our other dogs, Mr. Pogo Stick, so named because when we get home from somewhere he's so happy to see us, he follows behind us jumping up and bouncing off our butts. Personally I'd have called him Freckles, but I got over-ruled.

I have another user name I could have chosen, but I wanted to be original and not a "tag-along". :):

7th Stepper
    Steppin out...with my baby....:)

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    T-mann because I couldn't have Tinman, which is what my nickname was in the military and as a bachelor.

My avatar is because I am a veteran of the USAF. My avatar will change from time to time though.

CombatRex

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    NE side of Indy
    Name: I'm Rick and my son is Zack. He is a great kid. We found this website together.

Avatar: I really just like boobs and hers with the Colts logo made them acceptable to portray.

Woohoo Rick best avatar I've seen! As for me, first name and a combat vet in Iraq, hence the name, and the avatar "Combat Action Badge"

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Hmmm... I thought I'd done this before, but I don't see my name in any of the previous posts in this thread.

So here's one where we've done something similar:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...es_a_persons_avatar_say_about_themselves.html

My avatar has changed since that thread...

So .. um.. my username is my name.. because well, at the time I was the only girl (there may have been ONE other, but she didn't post... ever.) so I thought it would be pretty distinctive. And I didn't think I'd really ever post again except for the one reason I initially created an account (to say thank you for the encouragement I was receiving as a total n00b through Lars' posts). Yeah... so that worked out.

And my avatar is an awesome emoticon that Bill of Rights had made for me because he is awesome. <3

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Ok, I'll play. Hammerhead because I've used it as a "handle" since before I ever got on the interwebs.

My av changes regularly. The current one is from a military related webcomic. The artist makes different heads corresponding with the comic and allows people to use them.

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    My user name is what happens when I get my fingers on the wrong keys when trying to type my real name.

My avatar is named URL. He's a fish in a squirrel suit. My daughter does taxidermy and she made him.

canamscott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    LaGrange County
    My automotive alterego and my name combined. Pontiac Can Am 1977, last of the big chassis, grandson of the GTO, a melding of business executive sport coupe with cop suspension with Trans Am 400 motor. I restored her and put her back on the road in 1996.

photo.php
    39132_107649252622318_100001317307742_56606_1801562_n.jpg

photo.php

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Ok, my user name is cowgirl because I like to ride horses and live on a small family farm. SDM is my initials. My avatar has changed once so far. It used to be flip flops because I wear them when ever I can. It now is a teal rose because I liked the design.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Ok, my user name is cowgirl because I like to ride horses and live on a small family farm. SDM is my initials. My avatar has changed once so far. It used to be flip flops because I wear them when ever I can. It now is a teal rose because I liked the design.

I liked the camo flip flops. ;)

manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    I was given the nickname manygunsmike by a past girlfriend because she said I had to "many" guns, I also collect Mosin Nagants . The Avatar was my old plate from a few years ago.

manygunsmike

Last edited:

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    A friend and I found the term "freedom fries" funny one day in a cafeteria in early 2003 when the US was planning to invade Iraq, so we started calling them "trader tators". I realize it should be traitor, but trader rolls off the tongue a little easier here in southern Indiana.

My Avatar is one of the Grayman Knives logo's. Pretty BA looking, and damn good knives.

Top Bottom