Aug. '09 Indy 1500: Thanks to everyone who stopped by the INGO table!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    First of all a big thanks goes out to those who helped me man the INGO table this weekend. We had esrice on Friday, Scutter01 and Shay on Saturday and shooter521 on Sunday! This could not have been done with out you guys. Thanks!

We also had Bill of Rights in da hizzy and IndyGunWorks as well as appearances made by ATFConsumer who provided the stickers!

INGO is getting very big! There were hundreds of members who stopped by the table and many who said they browse INGO on a daily basis but just as "guests". The hall was flooded with people wearing INGO gear :ingo:

We had someone buy an INGO sticker and I asked them what they go by on the board (username). They said "huh"? Turns out they were not even on INGO! :D

Thanks again everyone for the support! :yesway:

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Fenway that sounds great. Congrats on putting it all together and putting up with some of those guys. Hopefully you and some of the crew can man a table at some of the other shows as well.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I still sick from that good ol flu or I would have been there. Figure no one wanted my flu..... hope it was a good show 4 ya.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    The table looked great, and it was much easier to find than last time. Nice job with the business cards, stickers, patches, shirts and hats :)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The table looked great, and it was much easier to find than last time. Nice job with the business cards, stickers, patches, shirts and hats :)

Also the banners! Nice job, however made the banners! Woo! They were awesome and really helped me find the table! Woo!

Top Bottom