• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brick House

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Plainfield IN.
    I have been looking to buy a 40 cal handgun on INGO, I want a Glock or Springfield XD. The problem I am having is, I'm not a Glock Fanboy, or whatever the Gock Shooters are called, and every ad I looked at just had the modle number of the Glock but not what Caliber it is. I'm sure the Diehard Glock guys know what caliber a glock 30, or a 19 or a 23 is, But not everyone does...Like myself. So please list what Caliber your Glock is when you list it, It will make it easier on the regular guys, that havent learned all of the glock language yet. Thanks for listening :):

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    If you are considering spending money on a gun, you should take a few minutes and educate yourself before hand. If you aren't sure what caliber a certain model is, Glock has a great website GLOCK :twocents:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I have been looking to buy a 40 cal handgun on INGO, I want a Glock or Springfield XD. The problem I am having is, I'm not a Glock Fanboy, or whatever the Gock Shooters are called, and every ad I looked at just had the modle number of the Glock but not what Caliber it is. I'm sure the Diehard Glock guys know what caliber a glock 30, or a 19 or a 23 is, But not everyone does...Like myself. So please list what Caliber your Glock is when you list it, It will make it easier on the regular guys, that havent learned all of the glock language yet. Thanks for listening :):

You are absolutely right. I forget sometimes and recall when I had to look up the model number every time I saw a thread about a Glock. I still have to look up the various Sig models, because I seldom see the caliber included. :D

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Just do what all the cool people are doing, forget Glock and go buy a M&P where the caliper is part of the model.

Smith-Wesson-MP-Koolaid.png

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Yeah, my Springfield XD45 and Walther PK380 are self explanatory. I originally was looking into a glock but I got tired of having to google which ones were which. Regardless, its all good as long as we're slinging lead. :ar15:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Yes is Google is great ,,but if your new to the Glock world and are off Googling then you'll be posting in the "Day late and dollar short" post.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I feel your pain, I remember when I didn't know what anything Glock meant. Don't feel bad once you get a Glock it all just seems to pop into your head. :yesway:

Not necessarily. I have 2 Glocks, a 19 and a 21. I still don't know the calibers of a lot of the other numbered Glocks.

Sorry Que! Glock 19 is a 9mm. Glock 21 is a .45. :D

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Good thread. I have the basic models down as far as caliber (17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27) but have no idea what the 30+ models are about. And I don't care enough to google it!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    My guess is that classified ads missing pertinent info will likely be passed over without a second glance. The easier the information is to access, the more likely the sale.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    It would have been a bit easier to understand if they used a system involving the caliber when they name their pistols.
    It doesnt effect me so much, I like to carry a gun that doubles as a hammer if I ever run out of bullets.

Top Bottom