• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    What are the baffles made out of that it costs 100 dollars if you hit them ONE time?
    The baffles are made of concrete. About 2 years ago a company repaired the baffles and the cost was over 3,000 dollars. It's hard for me to understand how the same shooter can hit the baffles 5 or 6 times and tell me it was an accident.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    The baffles are made of concrete. About 2 years ago a company repaired the baffles and the cost was over 3,000 dollars. It's hard for me to understand how the same shooter can hit the baffles 5 or 6 times and tell me it was an accident.

You would have to TRY to hit those things to be honest...........

LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    The website has been completely devoid of accurate information for over a year now. I personally think this should be a priority. People drive from over an hour away to go to Atterbury to be surprised by new information that they couldn't get because every button on the website tells them to "Join the NRA!"

It's kind of ridiculous in this day and age.
    ~LT

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Sweet. When I get another paycheck I'll have to go up and do some shooting with the 9mm where I can move the targets closer than 25 yds. Last time I was there i was disappointed at the place but its much closer to my new place than Crosley.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I was just down there today. A little info I found out...

Rates are per lane, not per person.

The old website is still owned by the old owner. Didn't get, nor did I need any more info about that. No info will be found there for some time I'm sure.

Old rules are still in place. Which I'm perfectly fine with.

The entire inside looks the same, minus "stuff" for sale. They had some ammo on hand, but I didn't get a look at it.

I was going to take the kids shooting, but with the cold wind and rain they were already complaining and were more interested in seeing the army base than shooting. So I'm going back Thursday when it's suppose to be nice weather. Personally, I'd rather shoot in the wind and rain, but that's just me. :)

Ramen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    The website has been completely devoid of accurate information for over a year now. I personally think this should be a priority. People drive from over an hour away to go to Atterbury to be surprised by new information that they couldn't get because every button on the website tells them to "Join the NRA!"

It's kind of ridiculous in this day and age.
    ~LT

You are going to the wrong website. ;)

The new one is Atterbury Shooting Complex

Enjoy!

Dss21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Thanks pbaker for the info. I am looking forward to getting back up there to shoot some clays. I normally work weekends and couldnt get up there, looking forward to tuesday and thursdays!

Top Bottom