Attention Indiana Gun Owners forum users.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, we talked to our Russian Tzar buds and Smith and Wesson has a soft spot for supplying us weapons. We still have receipts for those .44 Russian revolvers we bought! So it's ok. Smith and Wesson is a comrade.

Hmm, Im still liking the CZ BREN in 7.63x39.

I will be procuring these for my troops with your approval sir.

Comrade owner already gave me the go ahead but since you are the senior officer I figured you should clear it too sir.

What say you comrade?

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Hmm, Im still liking the CZ BREN in 7.63x39.

I will be procuring these for my troops with your approval sir.

Comrade owner already gave me the go ahead but since you are the senior officer I figured you should clear it too sir.

What say you comrade?

Do what you must. This takeover will be won at whatever the cost!

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    I report all sniper training is progressing well
    tumblr_m4rqj2i9Kn1qg5z8jo1_1280.jpg

411.jpg

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Mosin Comrades, I give you potential anthem by Sabaton. I have it on very good authority that this is a worthy band. My Russian sympathizing son likes this group very much and makes me listen to them on the way to the range. This particular song is about the German invasion of the Motherland in summer 1943.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmVOF1QK0KM[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Z9nlpVCUU&playnext=1&list=PLC0EE2AAAA5811138&feature=results_main"][/ame]

Last edited:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I'd like to point out your flaws here. Then you may get back to your Teletubbies... I mean, award ceremony.

First, you posted a Mosin as your sniper. You can't handle the power, I thought that was discussed. Then, you posted an AR, when you should clearly stick with inferior weapons such as the AK. RPD? Definitely can't handle that. Maybe kawtech, but the Mostwins? No way. And if your Mosin fangirls, I mean fanbois, like you claim. Why are you going with an EMP instead of a Mosin revolver? Mosinguy, if that post doesn't give away the fact that your brother is a traitor, then get some new glasses.

Even I have shot powerful Mosin and I am just petite girl. Gun is taller than I am with bayonet installed.

1113111202.jpg

Nagant revolver would not be practical for this revolution, it takes too long to load and clear the weapon. Nice semi auto will be just fine for the cause.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Mosin Comrades, I give you potential anthem by Sabaton. I have it on very good authority that this is a worthy band. My Russian sympathizing son likes this group very much and makes me listen to them on the way to the range. This particular song is about the German invasion of the Motherland in summer 1943.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmVOF1QK0KM

Brings a tear to my eyes!:ingo:

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmVOF1QK0KM

Ah yes Sabaton. Very good band.

Top Bottom