Attention Indiana Gun Owners forum users.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    The official main weapons of our army

SNIPER:
    mosin-nagant-m9130-21317162.jpg

Infantry:
    ORD_M4_Carbine_Firing_lg.jpg

And

300px-Rifle_AK-47.jpg

Machinegun:
    pkm10_std.jpg

Heavy machinegun:
    250px-M2_machine_gun.jpg

Sidearm:

vrmNZ.jpg

I'd like to point out your flaws here. Then you may get back to your Teletubbies... I mean, award ceremony.

First, you posted a Mosin as your sniper. You can't handle the power, I thought that was discussed. Then, you posted an AR, when you should clearly stick with inferior weapons such as the AK. RPD? Definitely can't handle that. Maybe kawtech, but the Mostwins? No way. And if your Mosin fangirls, I mean fanbois, like you claim. Why are you going with an EMP instead of a Mosin revolver? Mosinguy, if that post doesn't give away the fact that your brother is a traitor, then get some new glasses.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I'd like to point out your flaws here. Then you may get back to your Teletubbies... I mean, award ceremony.

First, you posted a Mosin as your sniper. You can't handle the power, I thought that was discussed. Then, you posted an AR, when you should clearly stick with inferior weapons such ad the AK. RPD? Definitely can't handle that. Maybe kawtech, but the Mostwins? No way. And if your Mosin fangirls, I mean fanbois, like you claim. Why are you going with an EMP instead of a Mosin revolver? Mosinguy, if that post doesn't give away the fact that your brother is a traitor, then get some new glasses.

We are using a mosin, the nagant revolver was invented by a Belgian

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    We will issue the better looking and more expensive EMP to officers and the CZ to regular troops :yesway:

Hmm, no offense sir but I will keep my CZ. As I am a ranking officer I belive I should beable to choose my own weapons for combat.

As my battalion is attached to motorcycles we will need to be light but quick and strong.

Might I suggest for my troops

for PDWs while mounted.

CZ-USA -> CZ Scorpion EVO3 A1

Primary rifle while fighting on foot. (in 7.62x39 of course)

CZ-USA -> CZ 805 Bren A1

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Hmm, no offense sir but I will keep my CZ. As I am a ranking officer I belive I should beable to choose my own weapons for combat.

As my battalion is attached to motorcycles we will need to be light but quick and strong.

Might I suggest for my troops

for PDWs while mounted.

CZ-USA -> CZ Scorpion EVO3 A1

Primary rifle while fighting on foot. (in 7.62x39 of course)

CZ-USA -> CZ 805 Bren A1
    Good point. We shall arm the peasants too, but only as cannon fodder
    blog%2Bmosin.jpg

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    First, you posted a Mosin as your sniper. You can't handle the power, I thought that was discussed. Then, you posted an AR, when you should clearly stick with inferior weapons such as the AK. RPD? Definitely can't handle that. Maybe kawtech, but the Mostwins? No way. And if your Mosin fangirls, I mean fanbois, like you claim. Why are you going with an EMP instead of a Mosin revolver? Mosinguy, if that post doesn't give away the fact that your brother is a traitor, then get some new glasses.

Yes I can handle a Mosin and my RPD will be mounted to my Ural motocycle's side car and opperated by Slyvain if he accepts my offer of Col.

The kids though Idk, Im not so sure they planned out the effects of recoil over extended firing.

Im finding myself objecting to the suggestions and requesting I procure weapons for my own troops.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Wow. He agrees with everyone doesn't he?

Good idea, comrade, don't show your true colors so they'll never suspect you.

"Who would have thought Traitoro would be a traitor?"

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Yes I can handle a Mosin and my RPD will be mounted to my Ural motocycle's side car and opperated by Slyvain if he accepts my offer of Col.

The kids though Idk, Im not so sure they planned out the effects of recoil over extended firing.

Im finding myself objecting to the suggestions and requesting I procure weapons for my own troops.

I have fired over 500 rounds in 1 sitting with a mosin, I love 7.62x54r. I'll let you procure any weapons you want from our countries extensive armory

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    We will stick with the Mosins for snipers, but if you do want better armaments then you should procure this CZ-USA -> CZ 750 Sniper

Sir. I was stating that as a general in your army I understand that you have given me premission to procure weapons for my own troops as I see fit. In order to maintain our ground superiority I belive it is in the best interest of my battalion to have more modern and effective weapons. Sir.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Sir. I was stating that as a general in your army I understand that you have given me premission to procure weapons for my own troops as I see fit. In order to maintain our ground superiority I belive it is in the best interest of my battalion to have more modern and effective weapons. Sir.
    :yesway:

Top Bottom