Attention in So. Indiana - Several Break ins today in Seymour!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Just got word from some of our neighbors that there were several break-ins today in our neighborhood in Seymour. Apparently the suspect(s) is going door to door and knocking on the door.

If someone answers, they ask for water, or something basic, and then leave. If no one answers, it is thought that they have then been going to the rear of the house, breaking in, and stealing jewelry and cash. Naturally the house has had a lot of vandalism in the process of finding the items they were going after.

This happened 1 street over from our house, and right off the main road that feeds the neighborhood. We are just a few hundred yards off of Highway 50, so that provides an easy escape path.

If you are in the area, you might be on alert in case the perp(s) decide to continue tomorrow and following.

My wife is in total freak out mode right now, so I've got some work to do to get her thinking straight again, and prepared to deal with it if they should come to our house tomorrow.

Hustlehard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    Noblesville
    get a job? true story: my bro owns his business, so he goes down to the unemployment office thinking he's going to find some guys eager to put in work and EARN some$, 13 "men" were there only ONE decided to take a job,granted the job wouldnt make them rich but it pays more than un-em lazy bums is what this society is turning into, i thought it was funny until i saw how mad he was, sad

GSquared

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Columbus
    There have been several in Columbus as well. They did catch several high school dropouts that have been trying to keep feeding their drug habit. Make sure you lock all your doors, including the one to the garage. That is how they have been accessing homes around here.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    There have been several in Columbus as well. They did catch several high school dropouts that have been trying to keep feeding their drug habit. Make sure you lock all your doors, including the one to the garage. That is how they have been accessing homes around here.

Haha, I know who one of the guys was. He was a loser in high school and well obviously he still is. He's been selling drugs around here for years! I'm more worried about them breaking into their Jeep. They won't find anything in this one! :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom