• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    It's sad, the man sounded like a good guy, not like the usual "He was getting his life back in order" former gang member/drug dealer.....If only the thugs would take each other out, and leave the innocents alone....

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Atlanta is nothing but a steaming pile of ****. It was a beautiful city back in the 80s, but, democrats happened, and that was that.
    I lived in Cobb County (NW of Atlanta), for a couple of years, and was a high school biology / health teacher and Certified Athletic Trainer back in the mid-90's...there were some fun things to do, in Atlanta, and several areas to stay away from back then! I still have a few friends from down there and, from what they've told me, it's quite dangerous in several of the 5 county areas that makes up Atlanta nowadays!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    My Mother and older brother lived in Newnan Ga which is about 30 miles or so SW of Atlanta and it used to be a small friendly city. When my brother passed a couple years ago another brother and nephew went down to clean out his house and bring his ashes to Indy for burial. I was amazed how bad things had gotten there. Lots of the newer malls and shopping areas had armed guards now and a lot of small businesses were just gone. Atlanta gangs and thugs came down for easy pickings.
    Atlanta and any other city that has deep Democratic roots are all dying and imploding. So sad.

Top Bottom