• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Who owned the woods? Seems to me that he stole someone's cache! You can't just go wandering onto other people's property and take stuff.

This.

I wonder what goodies I will come across if I wander into my neighbors garage and start poking around.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Ok im going to say it. WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS MADE OF BACON DO YOU PICK UP A RANDOM PVC PIPE THAT IS CAPPED AT BOTH ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously....... does he not realize anything about pipe bombs?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Ok im going to say it. WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS MADE OF BACON DO YOU PICK UP A RANDOM PVC PIPE THAT IS CAPPED AT BOTH ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously....... does he not realize anything about pipe bombs?

DING DING DING! winner!!!!

smart post!

smart people who wanna keep all their **** in tact dont!

badwolf.usmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    2 hourse SE of Chicago
    While i personally wouldn't just pick up something like a capped pipe that i found in the woods, but you need an initiation system to set off explosives. By the listing of the contents of what was inside the pipe, it sounded more like a cache than a bomb. It would be interesting to know what these "components of a bomb" were.

A5guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Steuben County
    None of my business, but I'm glad you're neighbor's alright. I wouldn't have touched it, and walked away very carefully. I've known engineers that could booby trap a pile of dog crap if they thought someone would step in it.

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    If it was not for the sheer spontaneity of the event, Im sure if a few INGOers got wind of the situation, an OC event would have been organized(mosty carrying hi points and taurus) and they would have carpooled to the scene so they could make sure all the members of LE could see that they were not the only ones allowed to be armed. This, all the while praying to their OC gods that they be hasseled or asked to see a LTCH (just so they could question why they are asking to see it), or better yet asked to please leave. Somebody would have taken a laptop along so that after the events had transpired they could race to the nearest :insert free wifi hotspot here: and start a thread with something to the effect of "Bad encounter with ATF" or "State police and ATF, possible civil rights violation?" Luck for us, looks like we dodged the 24 page bullet of cut and pastes of the angry letters written stating that they will no longer stand around crime scenes OC if thats the way they are going to be treated. Im sure some correspondence with some Sen. or Rep. would no doubt be included.

no...looks like things turned out OK this time:)
    Who crapped in your lunch box?

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell

Sometimes when your "hunting for mushrooms" you will do some crazy things.

It kind of surprises me that he asked for a reward. Asking for a reward seems to really raise a red flag to me.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    If it was not for the sheer spontaneity of the event, Im sure if a few INGOers got wind of the situation, an OC event would have been organized(mosty carrying hi points and taurus) and they would have carpooled to the scene so they could make sure all the members of LE could see that they were not the only ones allowed to be armed. This, all the while praying to their OC gods that they be hasseled or asked to see a LTCH (just so they could question why they are asking to see it), or better yet asked to please leave. Somebody would have taken a laptop along so that after the events had transpired they could race to the nearest :insert free wifi hotspot here: and start a thread with something to the effect of "Bad encounter with ATF" or "State police and ATF, possible civil rights violation?" Luck for us, looks like we dodged the 24 page bullet of cut and pastes of the angry letters written stating that they will no longer stand around crime scenes OC if thats the way they are going to be treated. Im sure some correspondence with some Sen. or Rep. would no doubt be included.

I see the cleverness of your posts, but I still have a hard time reconciling the style of the typing and the cartoon picture with the Founder of a research company. :)

Anyways....168 mushrooms, Holy :poop:!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Who crapped in your lunch box?

I'm about to right now. Destro, and anyone else considering the same kind of post, this is about >< that far from what I'd call "trolling". Let's just knock that off right now, shall we?

Thanks for your cooperation and assistance.

Bill

Jenel

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Johnson County
    Sounds more to me like someone prepping for SHTF than a terrorist or anarchist. I'd bet that was someone's hidden cache in case of a failure of the bulwarks of our governmental structure. I'm not sure about the bomb components, but the pistol and ammo don't sound to me like terrorist activity, based more on it being a .22LR than anything else.

I'm only guessing, though.

Blessings,
    Bill

+1... I still wouldn't have picked it up, you never know what may go boom!

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I'm about to right now. Destro, and anyone else considering the same kind of post, this is about >< that far from what I'd call "trolling". Let's just knock that off right now, shall we?

Thanks for your cooperation and assistance.

Bill

my 1st ammendment rights are being violated!.....whats your address so I can write you an angry letter about it

:laugh:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    my 1st ammendment rights are being violated!.....whats your address so I can write you an angry letter about it

:laugh:

tat_train+%5B1280x768%5D.jpg

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Sounds more to me like someone prepping for SHTF than a terrorist or anarchist. I'd bet that was someone's hidden cache in case of a failure of the bulwarks of our governmental structure. I'm not sure about the bomb components, but the pistol and ammo don't sound to me like terrorist activity, based more on it being a .22LR than anything else.

I'm only guessing, though.

Blessings,
    Bill

I agree Bill, let alone - I would have taken the .22 :D

badwolf.usmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    2 hourse SE of Chicago
    Diesel fuel, fertilizer, flash bulbs...oh wait, you meant in this instance. I think the OP mentioned blasting caps.

Tape is also a component of bomb making, but not one most people worry about. Blasting caps themselves are not something to worry about since they do next to nothing in damage, unless they go off in your hand. I would be more worried if they found det cord or some other explosive.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Tape is also a component of bomb making, but not one most people worry about. Blasting caps themselves are not something to worry about since they do next to nothing in damage, unless they go off in your hand. I would be more worried if they found det cord or some other explosive.

I wouldn't be so cavalier about it. You don't know what was in the taped packages, could be a secondary explosive, also, the explosive power of 20 BC's is nothing to sneeze at.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Not cavalier, nor an expert, just educated a bit.

Have you ever been within 20 feet of a cap when it goes off in the open. Molten bits of casing is blown in every direction and you better have eye protection. With 20 caps, 150 grains or so of lead azide or PETN can ruin your whole day. He also said there was powder, if you've ever seen a 1 lb. charge of uncontained black powder fired you'd have more respect for the potential.

Top Bottom