• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Based on past posts, he really is against anyone who carries differently than he does.

I wouldn't get too worked up, I've never seen him stick around in a thread and attempt to make a reasoned case against carrying openly.

Some men you just can't [STRIKE]reach[/STRIKE] adult. :D

I agree. I don't really post a lot but I do read the posts on heard daily and every time I see one of his posts he usually has some rude and annoying to say. Oc'ers have been extremely nice by not pointing out the cons of cc'ing, and personally I am starting to think he is one of those people who want the opportunity to draw his weapon and scream "surprise!!!!" Personally I have been cc'ing lately but attitudes like that are causing me to reconsider oc'ing Really my only prefernce is the one I am more comfortable with and people like him can't deal with that so they have to put others down by posting and acting like an ass. Excuse the long rant.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    How about this:

"Dear Kroger,

I was asked this evening to leave one of your stores because I was carrying a gun in plain sight. I realize that I could carry my gun in a concealed fashion, and disturb no one, and not cause any commotion in your store that might cost you a sale, but I have this ego thing that makes me want to be Clint Eastwood and carry my gun so people can see that I'm somebody. If I had to carry it concealed, I couldn't show off and would be nobody.

Thank you for exercising your property owner rights and safeguarding your financial bottom line. I fully agree that there is no reason for me, or anyone, to carry a firearm in open sight in an environment where it may not be appreciated and cost a merchant business. I didn't think. I'll try harder next time."

Tweek that a little and fire it off to Kroger.

Or perhaps you, Jake, could start OC'ing and attempt, with the rest of these brave souls, to defend your right to do so and school the sheeple about self defense instead of abdicating that responsibility to those braver and better prepared than yourself.
    Or at least refrain from being snarky to those who are carrying the burden for you.:dunno::dunno:

45lcrevolver

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Indianapolis
    How about this:

"Dear Kroger,

I was asked this evening to leave one of your stores because I was carrying a gun in plain sight. I realize that I could carry my gun in a concealed fashion, and disturb no one, and not cause any commotion in your store that might cost you a sale, but I have this ego thing that makes me want to be Clint Eastwood and carry my gun so people can see that I'm somebody. If I had to carry it concealed, I couldn't show off and would be nobody.

Thank you for exercising your property owner rights and safeguarding your financial bottom line. I fully agree that there is no reason for me, or anyone, to carry a firearm in open sight in an environment where it may not be appreciated and cost a merchant business. I didn't think. I'll try harder next time."

Tweek that a little and fire it off to Kroger.

+1 ?!?!?!?!?! Lmfao

Top Bottom