Army sergeant convicted of murder; says he shot in self-defense after man aimed AK-47 at him during BLM riot

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Nope.

Do you have any first hand knowledge of what was discussed during the 16 hours of jury deliberation?

Regards,

Doug
    Since they apparently didn't even have all of the information, it really isn't relevant. Austin is very much a progressive place though. It is not as you described, Southern Democrat.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Since they apparently didn't even have all of the information, it really isn't relevant. Austin is very much a progressive place though. It is not as you described, Southern Democrat.

Possibly true. And also possible that it is perhaps we who do not have all the information, or have information that is slanted by the purveyor of such...?

Regards,

Doug

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Go listen to today's episode of The Gun Guy.

Guy covered the reason the jury ruled the way it did. It all revolves around him making tough guy statements about maybe needing to shoot protesters in the days leading up to the event as the riots started.
    Remember that anything you say on INGO (or anywhere else) could be evidence in your trial if you find yourself in a bad situation.

Talk about shooting, running over, burning, etc. protesters seems harmless here until one of those things happens and it is used to make it look like you were looking for an opportunity.

Should only the situation at the moment matter? Sure. I'll add that to my list of "shoulds."

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think that pardon sums up that hot garbage of a prosecutor is a lying, steaming pile of dog crap, having the FULL pardon board AND the Governor all agreeing unanimously that he was railroaded.

Too bad he cant sue the Prosecutor.

And remember folks, you can do everything right, and a hostile prosecutor can still ruin your life.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I think that pardon sums up that hot garbage of a prosecutor is a lying, steaming pile of dog crap, having the FULL pardon board AND the Governor all agreeing unanimously that he was railroaded.

Too bad he cant sue the Prosecutor.

And remember folks, you can do everything right, and a hostile prosecutor can still ruin your life.
    Even the Red ones...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Let it go, dude. Game over. You lost. TWO separate boards recommended he be pardoned unanimously. When you have a tidal wave of support for the man you convicted, its time to let it go.

ir1qn.jpg

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Our legal system is really messed up. It’s amazing the cases we’ll pursue, to the ends of the earth and the ones we never even bother to investigate.
    On every level. My boss got charged and "convicted" cause his dog didn't have a rabbi shot and allegedly nip someone on the road. He has to go every month to probation officer now. Hes never been in trouble a day in his life owns 3 buisnesse. But then you'll see others shoplift and purposefully break laws and get nothing. Easier to go after people who have stuff to lose

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    On every level. My boss got charged and "convicted" cause his dog didn't have a rabbi shot and allegedly nip someone on the road. He has to go every month to probation officer now. Hes never been in trouble a day in his life owns 3 buisnesse. But then you'll see others shoplift and purposefully break laws and get nothing. Easier to go after people who have stuff to lose
    I think I read about that case.

Top Bottom