• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I hope and pray that those in the military that are being taught and conditioned to use force on American civilians, will refuse these orders and join with the people, we are not the enemy, we are not domestic terrorists, we are simply people who are refusing to let foreign interest rule our once great nation and enforce a system on us that enslaves the people. We are letting these criminals ruin us and what our founding fathers fought, bled and died for. Those that hold great power over the strings that operate our country are perverted and a disgrace. They are illegitimate and should be treated as such.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, anticipate the average and you will never go wrong and will stay sane while doing it.

As for the troops, if over half of the American people will vote for the scoundrels we have in office in teh name of self-gratification, I would not expect much better from any limited segment of society other than groups of constitutionalists.

pearlman1966

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Don't forget about all the Japanese American citizens we held there....I wonder what the old incinerators were used for back in the day.....oh thats right they have never existed....except for the two known photos and the replacement "furnaces" that don't exist either....sort of like the RR tracks that were never there....except for all the pictures of them...don't fall victim to the revisionist history you've been taught, use google.
    THERE ARE NO FURNACES AT CAMP ATTERBURY.

I stand corrected each barracks has a furnace...... to keep the troops warm. Not to burn the bodies.

Last edited:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I don't know where you're getting your information, friend, but you are very seriously off track. I've been at Camp Atterbury, in one status or another, since 1972 (which, I see, is the year you were born), and probably have (or had, prior to the 2008 flood) one of the largest collections of Atterbury history in private hands, so don't try to "educate" me on the history of the place. I can assure you that I don't have to rely on Google.

If there were ever any Japanese-Americans interned at Camp Atterbury they must have kept them under awfully deep cover, because no one ever saw any of them. There were, indeed, railroad tracks coming onto post, but that was because virtually all personnel, ordnance and supplies were transported by rail in the World War II era. As to furnaces, yes - there were many "furnaces". There were a lot of incinerators on post (for trash disposal), and Wakeman General Hospital had a huge steam plant.

I believe you're suffering from a very serious cranial/rectal inversion.
    Actually there were only 3 incinerators and there are only 2 photos known to exist, here is a link to the page containing those 2 photos. Untitled 1

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    THERE ARE NO FURNACES AT CAMP ATTERBURY.
    Really? But in our last discussion you swore up and down that there have NEVER been railroad tracks there either, I refer you to the link above and you will see that there in fact were at one time rr tracks there and with VERY LITTLE effort could be again....in fact the gentleman that the camp is named for was indeed the president of the Pennsylvania railroad. Oh yeah, you also said there have NEVER been incinerators.. I suspect you to be here as some sort of misinformation officer, EVERY time anything about the Atterbury complex appears discreetly within a thread not even about Atterbury, YOU chine in with your 2 cnts about it claiming to know everything there is to know about the place as if you were the GOD of camp atterbury...since Sept.2010 you have 65 posts total and a very large percent of them denying the existence of anything that could be considered controversial about the place....You have just earned the 3rd spot on my ignore list.

Last edited:

pearlman1966

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Really? But in our last discussion you swore up and down that there have never been railroad tracks there either, I refer you to the link above and you will see that there in fact were at one time rr tracks there and with VERY LITTLE effort could be again....in fact the gentleman that the camp is named for was indeed the president of the Pennsylvania railroad.
    No I didn't I said there were not any there now.
    I also stated the closest railspur was in Johnson County Park.
    You should really work on your reading comprehension.

pearlman1966

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    My apologies, I was mistaken about the Japanese being held there....or at least I haven't found the page I recalled reading about it on yet. If I don't get bored proving you guys wrong, I'll find it again and post it.
    I'm sure you'll get mad and stomp off long before you get bored of proving me wrong,

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I won't even mention the Amtrak facility in Beech Grove...(ooops, I just did) :shady: :tinfoil:

pearlman1966

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    OHHH NOOOO !!!!!!
    TJ put me on his ignore list. I'm so heartbroken I don't know what to do.
    Does this mean I won't get any more nasty PM's from him like the last one he sent me?

So,what did we learn from this?
    Do not contradict good ole TJ, otherwise he will take his ball and go home.

Please feel free to quote me.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    OHHH NOOOO !!!!!!
    TJ put me on his ignore list. I'm so heartbroken I don't know what to do.
    Does this mean I won't get any more nasty PM's from him like the last one he sent me?

So,what did we learn from this?
    Do not contradict good ole TJ, otherwise he will take his ball and go home.

Please feel free to quote me.

You mean like this? Some peoria just need something to believe in, even if iris the imaginary end of the world

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    TJ is the guy saying "Don't get on the train."
    picture.php

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    TJ is the guy saying "Don't get on the train."
    picture.php
    This is particularly funny because every time I make a purchase somewhere and they ask me to "swipe my rewards card" I tell them why I won't...they tend to say "I'm just doing my job" at which point I remind them that is what the German soldiers said as they lead 11 million Jews to their death, does that make it okay though?.....I usually get looks of disgust, disbelief, rolled eyes, etc.
    People need to start thinking for themselves again if we are ever going to make it.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Uhhhh....

Those are the same structure, not two different structures... :popcorn:
    Uhhh, where did anyone claim they were different structures? It was merely stated that there are only TWO KNOWN photos and that there were 3 incinerators. Here is the caption between the two pictures contained on the Indianamilitary.org website
    Only known photos of one of the three Camp Atterbury Incinerators

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Uhhh, where did anyone claim they were different structures? It was merely stated that there are only TWO KNOWN photos and that there were 3 incinerators. Here is the caption between the two pictures contained on the Indianamilitary.org website
    You claimed that in this posting...
    They way you phrased it makes it appear that there supposed to be 2 different Incinerators...
    Actually there were only 3 incinerators and there are only 2 photos known to exist, here is a link to the page containing those 2 photos. Untitled 1

To further trash your posting it is NOT the only pictures of the incinerators...
    ISL: Camp Atterbury Photo Collection

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    You claimed that in this posting...
    They way you phrased it makes it appear that there supposed to be 2 different Incinerators...

To further trash your posting it is NOT the only pictures of the incinerators...
    ISL: Camp Atterbury Photo Collection
    I see the picture of the portable unit
    Field oven and incinerator
    but not any of the brick and mortar structures. I also never claimed they were the only photos, but only quoted that they were the only KNOWN photos.

Top Bottom