• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As a native Hoosier I can say for certain that pigs smell terrible and earnestly support offing them. Otherwise what am I going to have with my eggs? Turkey bacon? No thank you!

More seriously, I've heard that the BP asserting their rights under 2A is part of what led to CA's ridiculous gun laws as racist ____s panicked about armed people who couldn't pass the paper bag test. No idea if it's true, but it wouldn't surprise me. I'm far too lazy to Google it at this hour though.

Interesting. I wouldn't have guessed anybody here would have a clue about the "paper bag" test. I don't think it applied to the 2nd, but it's history is based on blacks who were the color of a paper bag, or lighter, being considered more attractive, intelligent, or desirable. It's an old throwback to when blacks routinely observed the "white" standard of attractiveness, and fortunes were made bleaching skin and straightening hair.... well before Michael Jackson.

Edit: and you should note, that this type of discrimination was overwhelmingly used by blacks, not whites.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Interesting. I wouldn't have guessed anybody here would have a clue about the "paper bag" test. I don't think it applied to the 2nd, but it's history is based on blacks who were the color of a paper bag, or lighter, being considered more attractive, intelligent, or desirable. It's an old throwback to when blacks routinely observed the "white" standard of attractiveness, and fortunes were made bleaching skin and straightening hair.... well before Michael Jackson.

Good explanation. This is twice now, considering that you had to explain to me what a lawn jockey is.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    If they like it leave right? If people left based solely on owning a foreign flag, and having a gripe with govt, hell, there'd be nobody here.

Did I say anything about them leaving? I just wonder why if they need a flag they don't use the American flag. My heritage is a mix of Northern Europe. While being very happy that my ancestors chose to come here, I feel zero connection to any of Europe. And yes Kut, I'm a "love it or leave it" guy. As far as I know, no US citizen is required to live here.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

Edit: and you should note, that this type of discrimination was overwhelmingly used by blacks, not whites.

Interesting, who would have thought all of us here are not ignorant white wretchs here that know nothing about other races.
    I would love to see the explanation you wrote for a lawn jockey.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Interesting. I wouldn't have guessed anybody here would have a clue about the "paper bag" test. I

An old effed up way of separating people incertain parts of the country. I think it is a 50's or 60' term.
    Am I right jrogers?

Ahem........ :)

And for the OP story. I fthey are marching, carrying legally, and shouting......no prob.......
    Just like any other protests. I don't have to agree with theM, just their right tO non-violent protest.....

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom