• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    It was my job to know where "your type" hangs out.
    Since you don't go to a Gay bar you must be one of "those guys" who frequents the "LolliPop Parks". :dunno:
    Mike

Your job? With Blue Pride? I heard about you guys. No wonder you always carried around those cuffs and batons. Pervert!

Have you been stalking me? You sicko! Is that how you know that I frequent the gun shops?! Have you been staring at my *ss too?!

You better watch it, or you'll be having E5Ranger wanting to date you! A guy like him will tear apart an old man like you! :D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Your job? With Blue Pride? I heard about you guys. No wonder you always carried around those cuffs and batons. Pervert!

Have you been stalking me? You sicko! Is that how you know that I frequent the gun shops?! Have you been staring at my *ss too?!

You better watch it, or you'll be having E5Ranger wanting to date you! A guy like him will tear apart an old man like you! :D
    HA!!
    I can tell you're quaking in fear right now.
    We've been watching you and your type for quite some time now.
    Before long we will have enough [strike]trumped up[/strike] err, I mean collected enough evidence to put you in a cell with Bubba for several decades.
    You'll make him a nice "wife".
    Mike

no way. then i wouldnt have any for later :): besides i was in the Army not the Navy or Marines :D
    Weren't those the guys that Powers Booth referred to as "Army Pukes" in Red Dawn? :D
    Mike

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    HA!!
    I can tell you're quaking in fear right now.
    We've been watching you and your type for quite some time now.
    Before long we will have enough [strike]trumped up[/strike] err, I mean collected enough evidence to put you in a cell with Bubba for several decades.
    You'll make him a nice "wife"

See? I knew you were watching me, Mr. Crooked Policeman!

Not only watching, but you're a wannabe homosexual voyeur, bent upon an inane want of Bubba for your own Daddy while he pitches, and you catch!

The only difference is, that Bubba couldn't function with you, as he thought that you were both more queer, as well as uglier, than Barney Frank. :D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    See? I knew you were watching me, Mr. Crooked Policeman!

Not only watching, but you're a wannabe homosexual voyeur, bent upon an inane want of Bubba for your own Daddy while he pitches, and you catch!

The only difference is, that Bubba couldn't function with you, as he thought that you were both more queer, as well as uglier, than Barney Frank. :D
    NO ONE!!!
    And I mean NO ONE!!!
    Is more queer, or uglier, than Barney Fwank.
    YOU WERE WRONG!!!
    Mike

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I also noticed that you didn't deny that you were queer, ugly, crooked, a voyeur, and liked to catch from Bubba. :laugh:

Top Bottom