• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    your avatar has a wierd mustache. And for the sake of arguing, Styx's song Come Sail Away with me is the best song ever.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    What is wrong with having a hot chick as your avatar? I mean mine is hotter than Kirk's but she still is hot.

From wikipedia:

In Hinduism, Avatar or Avatāra (Devanagari अवतार, Sanskrit for "descent" [viz., from heaven to earth]) refers to a deliberate descent of a deity from heaven to earth, and is mostly translated into English as "incarnation", but more accurately as "appearance" or "manifestation".

Your manifestation is a hot chick. :p

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Just a quick break from the thread premise: Thanks to the both of you for making me smile. I've been working on my take home Mid Term exam last night and all of today.

Now, that being said, its back to business..........

Its at least good beer, and not the **** water you drink.

Unlike either one of you, I think before I speak. Even if it does take me 17 hours. :popcorn:
    I quit drinking because I couldn't find a beer that was worthy of my sophisticated palate.
    And I suppose Busch is better than that Griesedieck beer you were drinking
    Griesedieck Brothers Brewing
    It's no wonder you take so long to formulate an answer considering the fact that YOU"RE ALWAYS WRONG!!!!
    Mike

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    From wikipedia:

In Hinduism, Avatar or Avatāra (Devanagari अवतार, Sanskrit for "descent" [viz., from heaven to earth]) refers to a deliberate descent of a deity from heaven to earth, and is mostly translated into English as "incarnation", but more accurately as "appearance" or "manifestation".

Your manifestation is a hot chick. :p

Oh WOW!!
    He believes the lies that Wikipedia spews.
    Pathetic,
    Really pathetic.
    Mike

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I quit drinking because I couldn't find a beer that was worthy of my sophisticated palate.
    And I suppose Busch is better than that Griesedieck beer you were drinking
    Griesedieck Brothers Brewing
    It's no wonder you take so long to formulate an answer considering the fact that YOU"RE ALWAYS WRONG!!!!
    Mike

No, no, no. You misunderstood. Your palate isn't sophisticated, it's suffocated. Just like the urban cowboy, you've had your tongue in all the wrong places :rolleyes:. I don't know about you anymore, you're acting like LashicoN.

If that last sentence ain't fightin' words, I don't know what is. :):

I think I had a glass of Griesedieck once :noway:. However, I personally don't drink anything less than Michelob anymore, so I suppose that if I'm always wrong, I'm doing something right :D. Though I really do enjoy a good glass of Woodford Reserve.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    No, no, no. You misunderstood. Your palate isn't sophisticated, it's suffocated. Just like the urban cowboy, you've had your tongue in all the wrong places :rolleyes:. I don't know about you anymore, you're acting like LashicoN.

If that last sentence ain't fightin' words, I don't know what is. :):

I think I had a glass of Griesedieck once :noway:. However, I personally don't drink anything less than Michelob anymore, so I suppose that if I'm always wrong, I'm doing something right :D. Though I really do enjoy a good glass of Woodford Reserve.
    OK That's it!!
    I'll meet you in the alley behind whichever Gay bar you frequent.
    Mike

Top Bottom