• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't think so. I think it will be like it has been after every panic buy. There will be a glut of ARs for sale, at prices near what the seller paid for them.

After new prices have gone back down to the $800 range, you will still see ads such as: For Sale - AR15 $1700. I've got over $2000 in this, and it has been rarely used. I can provide receipt to show what I paid.

And those sellers will get furious when someone offers them $600.

This would be my guess too.
    After things calm a bit and Biden does his crazy left wing commission thingy, it will be determined that the R's in the House will never allow an AWB to pass. In the mean time the economy will continue to suck. People will need money as opposed to overvalued investments.

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    I remember watching a guy buy a Colt 6920 at a gunshow in 08 during the frenzy for $2500 and he thought he got the deal of the century.

You'll see tons of stuff reentering the market in a year or so at discounted prices.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Anyone notice the increase in WTT ads in the classified? If anyone bought anything from me at the good ole days prices, feel free to set your own price. Just sold two of my ARs at a semi local gun show. Will not miss them. Still have a Garand and an 03A3. What I always wanted. Might have another AR hidden somewhere. ;)

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I remember watching a guy buy a Colt 6920 at a gunshow in 08 during the frenzy for $2500 and he thought he got the deal of the century.

You'll see tons of stuff reentering the market in a year or so at discounted prices.
    i bought a pre-ban bushmaster ar-15 in the 1994 ban days & i paid $1,126:( but now i mite be albe to sell it & get my money back:rockwoot:

lawrence1139

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Muncie
    Selling AR

As a fella who watch his own guns get crushed in Australia l say wheather you are selling or buying as long as the government does not get a hold of our guns then it's alright by me.
    When it comes to prices 1 rules should be in place
    Just Do What's Right and Hold the Line

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I bought it last year from PSA for a great price. I'm sure I could sell it for at least double what I paid for it. However, there's no way that I am selling mine!! I look it out shooting today!

ilfishin

I don't like this
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    I don't see it as gouging. Ar rifles are not a necessity, therefore people can ask what they want for them. If someone is willing to pay that price, then so be it.

I'm on the fence about what to do. I love my rifles, but would also like to make a nice profit as well. More than likely I'll keep them, but that also depends on how crazy things get. I would hate to think that I couldn't replace them down the road.

1donos

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Even if you wanted to order one today, the manufacturers will not even estimate the ship date. Many people are betting when it arrives 6-12 months later it wont make the pre ban list. No removeable flash suppressor, no high capacity magazine, no collapsible stock.....ever, legally. I remember all the preban guns selling for over twice what the new ar's were selling for during the last ban, nobody claimed they were gouging. Just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom