Are you one of the all talk and no action people?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    It might be that someone just paid for a lifetime membership to NRA, and so money is tight. You can't know that.

If someone can afford a $1,000 life membership to the NRA they can surely afford $11 for a INGun membership if they use this site. This is the price of a half box of 9mm shells. Who on here just bought a lifetime NRA Membership, I want to congradulate them.

My apologies to Fenway. Unfortunately it took me close to a year to pry the money out of the other half to pay for my recent NRA membership.

Apparently I am not welcome here under the circumstances.
    Most unfortunate, I thought we were all on the same side.

Let's look at this in a little different light. If the pseudo dealers (we all know the guys that are Selling or TRADING more firearms per week than most stores inventory in a month) and the dedicated FFL's who are Site Supporters But Not
    advertiser.gif
    would pitch in and pay for the pleasure of dealing here than Fenway wouldn't have to worry about site costs.

If someone has an FFL, charges 20 dollars per Government required firearm Transfer and buys and sells guns on INGO then one would surely think that that person would gladly be an
    advertiser.gif
    . I mean that's only One Transfer per Month.

Yes money is a necessity and we all know that, but money also ruins forums, friendships and marriages. INGO is a great place, hate to see it go by the wayside over money bickering

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I stated MY opinion

My apologies to Fenway. Unfortunately it took me close to a year to pry the money out of the other half to pay for my recent NRA membership. Apparently I am not welcome here under the circumstances. Most unfortunate, I thought we were all on the same side.

Where in my post did you read that I believe people are not welcome on this site if they are not sponsors? I never said that; I stated MY opinion, not Fenways. I notice that some of the most vocal posters are not members so I pointed that out. This is the best firearms forums on the net for Indiana gun owners and I believe anyone can afford $11, the price of half a box of 9mm to support the effort. Again, just MY opinion, much like I read comments from people like "Taurus guns are crap" or "the U S Government is going to come to my house and take all my guns." :chillout:

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I agree with you on this

Let's look at this in a little different light. If the pseudo dealers (we all know the guys that are Selling or TRADING more firearms per week than most stores inventory in a month) and the dedicated FFL's who are Site Supporters But Not
    advertiser.gif
    would pitch in and pay for the pleasure of dealing here than Fenway wouldn't have to worry about site costs.

If someone has an FFL, charges 20 dollars per Government required firearm Transfer and buys and sells guns on INGO then one would surely think that that person would gladly be an
    advertiser.gif
    . I mean that's only One Transfer per Month.

Yes money is a necessity and we all know that, but money also ruins forums, friendships and marriages. INGO is a great place, hate to see it go by the wayside over money bickering

You make a very good point and this is obviously directed towards me which I would be glad to address. I do have plans on becoming a INGO Advertiser once I recoupe my expenses of establishing my part time business. Right now I am still in the red. If you think $20 is a lot of money to get for doing a transfer you do not have a clue. Richards Guns has sold two guns in three months; my business is in transfers and most of my customers come from GunBroker.com, not INGO.

There are many people on this site who sell and trade more guns in a month than I will probably sell in six months and are not even site sponsors. I provide a needed service to members by having a person to do transfers close to home at a low price and have had zero complaints from my customers.

Your point is well taken but I have already planned on being a Advertiser in the future, right now I am a Site Sponsor, which is more than most seller-traders are.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Guys, I'm not requesting money from anyone. This will never be a site where you have to pay in order to participate. If you care to support the site as an advertising site supporter or site supporter I really appreciate that. It is the advertisers and site supporters who make this site possible. If you do not wish to donate that is fine as well.

Enjoy!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I care enough to support!!! :D I'm glad to see that my MO finally made it there! :rockwoot:

If in a couple weeks you still have them khaki hats I'ma pick me up one! :patriot:

Top Bottom