• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Hmmmm... I'm a member on a few of those. I searched for my sign-on. Nada. ;) I guess my posts aren't extreme enough. :)

Most of my work friends still know my house is the one they head to when the zombie outbreak comes!!

ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    The British government could write the same booklet from quotes from our founding fathers. Anti-government speech is part of our history and we get it honestly. Quotes from Thomas Payne calling government a neccessary evil to Ronald Reagan saying government is the problem.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Wow. Those guys are all way out there. Who would ever have such thoughts? I am sure that our protectors in the FBI are doing their best to keep an eye on such troublemakers. Imagine people not understanding that President Obama only has our best interests at heart. Sure he may have to suspend some liberties now but it is only to bring about a more glorious future for our Nation. I suddenly feel like singing some songs of praise to Barry.... who wants to join in?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    This list is complete crap! :xmad: Especially since your pal, Nordy isnt on it :runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:

Folks, the ADL is nothing more than a invasive private organization with operates, obviously against the American public under the guise of "Civil liberties" and other nonsense.

Im glad to see there are well hearted, intelligent Americans.
    While I do expect violence in the future, I wish there was another way.

Although, I understand the internet allows the ability to promote thoughts, and this is probably going to help Americans become united, I wish the expression of violence was kept to a private conversation.

Im willing to bet the ADL NEVER contacted ANY of these individuals to inform them of they're wider influences for a disgusting agenda.

I hope that those who are members to those sites, does some Justice and inform those websites, individuals. :twocents:

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    List or not, internet chatter or other. I have never heard and overheard so many people angry at the state of this country and place the blame squarely on the politicians.

Sounds a bit founding father-ish to me and not a bit anti-American.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm not on there. Here, maybe this well help.

Some day a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

--Travis Bickle, aka Henry Krinkle

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I'm not on the list either. What a gyp!!!

Maybe this will help...

BARACK OBAMA IS ADOLF HITLER, MICHELLE IS EVA BRAUN, JANET NEPOLITANO IS HEINRICH HIMMLER, AND ROBERT GIBBS IS JOSEPH GOEBBLES !

There! I just defamed two African Americans, a lesbian, and a retard.

Wow. Those guys are all way out there. Who would ever have such thoughts? I am sure that our protectors in the FBI are doing their best to keep an eye on such troublemakers. Imagine people not understanding that President Obama only has our best interests at heart. Sure he may have to suspend some liberties now but it is only to bring about a more glorious future for our Nation. I suddenly feel like singing some songs of praise to Barry.... who wants to join in?
    Fixed it for you. You had me worried for a sec.;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm pretty sure I'm on at least 3 lists. Maybe more. I could be on the no-fly list, but I've not tried to fly anywhere in about 4 years. :dunno:

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    I'm not on this list. But I did order a copy of John Ross's "Unintended Consequences" the other day. So I'm sure I'm on a list somewhere. :rockwoot:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom