• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Seems to me that ADL there is advocating using government force to attack and silence those that disagree with their leftist agenda.

Using government to murder and silence political opponents is thuggery, pure evil. If that is in fact what they are advocating, IMHO they and their supporters are traitors and enemies.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    BTW... anyone notice they keep talking about the supposed "harassment and intimidation" of supporters of healthcare nationalization by right wingers... but seem to have forgotten to mention the actual acts of violence directed at the opponents of the bill?

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I wonder if they will post a list that I can go ahead and sign up for?

Ive done my best to get on the other lists.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Damn not on the list. And ive said some very quotable things over the years...

Must be a race thing... trying to keep whitie down.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm not on the list either. What a gyp!!!

Maybe this will help...

BARACK OBAMA IS ADOLF HITLER, MICHELLE IS EVA BRAUN, JANET NEPOLITANO IS HEINRICH HIMMLER, AND ROBERT GIBBS IS JOSEPH GOEBBLES !

There! I just defamed two African Americans, a lesbian, and a retard.

Fixed it for you. You had me worried for a sec.;)

Wait a minute, I did not know that Gibbs and Nepolitano were African Americans?!?

Learn something new every day. :yesway:

:popcorn:

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I say....Good, I'm glad they have been listening. You can only develop this type of report and it have meaning if there really is only a small outlier set of the public acting this way. I think this report goes a long way to show that it's no longer a small group, but rather the majority or at least a HUGE minority who feel this way. FAIL for them.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    tinfoil-hat.jpg

gtrlspl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    South Bend
    I tried to look twice and it froze my computer up. Oh well....

That's a bad sign. It means you are on the list so many times they are afraid to your reaction when you find out, so they just blocked you from viewing it. Or you just have a really crappy computer... :)

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    You know who is not on the list and not subject to any of these rules unless Martial Law is instated? The Amish, American Indians, and any other folks that did not sign up to be part of the system. They have no SSN and are by default not part of the 14th Amendment citizenry which must bow to the Guberment and IRS.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Wow. Those guys are all way out there. Who would ever have such thoughts? I am sure that our protectors in the FBI are doing their best to keep an eye on such troublemakers. Imagine people not understanding that President Obama only has our best interests at heart. Sure he may have to suspend some liberties now but it is only to bring about a more glorious future for our Nation. I suddenly feel like singing some songs of praise to Barry.... who wants to join in?

This list is a good example of why we should defend all speech and not urge Big Brother to bypass the 1st Amendment and arrest people for saying disagreeable things that others find offensive.

Other countries do arrest people for saying such things. Let's give the government no opportunities to take us down that road.

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What a worthless piece that was. To me, it appears that they simply trolled about three or four sites, and then just quoted whatever they could find. That's just lazy work.

Based upon the title of the thread, I though someone had actually published a list of names. I wanted to see how many check marks I had next to mine. IMO, lists are like rep points on INGO. The more I collect the better I feel!

:rockwoot::ingo:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    thats because 99% of your posts look like this.

thats not going to get you noticed by anyone except the mentally handicapped. a "real recognize real" sort of thing.

Hey, as long as I look like an idiot I can make crazy posts like I do. Kinda a "Keep em guessing" kinda thing. ;)

Top Bottom