"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    **** seems to be getting even more blatantly dishonest. Outright lies in the media, actually. It's an odd time, and I'm a little apprehensive to see where it ends.

A big event will come from it, just hard to say who will benefit. Seeing as the Left is the biggest segment of the lying media, I have to guess they will... and it'll either result in the massive reduction of their opposition party, or a massive change in society.

I agree, I think it is all leading up to something "bigger". We have seen a steady incline in violence and intolerance. My fear is there will be more blood in the streets, not less but to what end is the question.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Remember when washed-up has-beens just made sex tapes for attention

PQvZobk.png

Someone with photoshop skills and a twitter account needs to replace Trump's head with Obama's, Post it and wait for riots.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    LP needs to record every interaction. The gun charge will stick in many states and stop the madness.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    A friend was a store manager and accused a woman of shoplifring as she sas leaving the store. She raised a ruckous and plead innocence. She had nothing in her hands and was just walking normally out of the store. When the police arrived she started to wakk away and my friend kicked her in the butt. The jolt caused her to drop the whole ham she was holding betweem her thighs.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Wow.

Apparently there's a subreddit dedicated to shoplifting... and they give out brilliant legal advice like this gem:

H631qex.jpg

best case scenario, you turn a simple theft into a robbery. Worst case? Someone in the area actually does have a gun and doesn't want you to have a chance to use yours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom