"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So due to Double Jeopardy, is he pretty much off the hook here? Even if new evidence comes to light?

Edit: Apparently the chain of custody for the knife is so broken, it can never be used as evidence. It's inadmissible, but if it points to a new killer ,it could reopen the investigation perhaps.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ..... but if it points to a new killer ,it could reopen the investigation perhaps.

kato-kaelin-1995_rherel.jpg

BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    I only posted it because the left thinks the NRA is this huge bully who forces its views on everyone. But here like a normal person they abide with rules like everyone else.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Here, you had secret service protected presidential candidates speaking. Yeah, that's what they do. Anybody pointing to that sign and thinking they've discovered hypocrisy are being willfully disingenuous.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Maybe that'll draw the leftrhoids toward Canadia now that the bernmeister has declared his intention to raise taxes by 15 terabux.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Because of Zimmerman's apparent white privilege ("apparent" because he acts white and thus he is the recipient of privilege due to his "white" behavior) it is impossible for a negative racial statement about Zimmerman to be considered racist. Therefore your opinion is overruled. Thus is the decree of social justice. So let it be written, so let it be done.

I can receive white privilege? Is it a coupon that comes in the mail? Is there a ceremony involved? Do I have to be of legal age?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can receive white privilege? Is it a coupon that comes in the mail? Is there a ceremony involved? Do I have to be of legal age?
    No pomp and circumstance reqired. All you need is to act white in the presence of any registered social justice warrior and they will gladly declare you privileged.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom