"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It has to be one of the nuttiest false equivalencies I've ever heard. Of course there are nutty complements on the right, but those would be ridiculed by the media and late night talk shows. The left gets to be as nutty as it wants.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now...let's not get testy over them getting all nutty.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    By way of defense of the rationalization, I'm pretty sure she got the idea from the great American cinematic tribute to law and logic: Legally Blonde. There's a scene where the protagonist brings up a similar idea to get a leg up (proverbially speaking) on her arch rival.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    By way of defense of the rationalization, I'm pretty sure she got the idea from the great American cinematic tribute to law and logic: Legally Blonde. There's a scene where the protagonist brings up a similar idea to get a leg up (proverbially speaking) on her arch rival.

Been years since I've seen that. Looks like i have my afternoon planned. Don't worry. I'll find a way to bill it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Remember when crosshairs on some Sarah Palin website was worthy of a meltdown of cataclysmic proportions?

But Snoop pointing a gun at a Trump-character in his latest music video... totally cool. Also hilarious that he's going along with an anti-gun violence campaign.

C6ziUsSXAAAD-3G.jpg:small

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    As we all know it is not protected freedom of speech to be proud of America anymore. How in God's name have we come to this? I want to puke. I want to lash out too, but don't want to go to jail, so I guess I won't. Were I a liberal, that probably wouldn't stop me.

Iowa Students Apologize for Wearing Red, White and Blue to Basketball Game | Fox News Insider

Why would a refugee who has been saved by America be upset? My guess is it's the liberals / anti-Trump crowd hiding behind their smug pro-refugee stance that's offended.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Remember when crosshairs on some Sarah Palin website was worthy of a meltdown of cataclysmic proportions?

But Snoop pointing a gun at a Trump-character in his latest music video... totally cool. Also hilarious that he's going along with an anti-gun violence campaign.

C6ziUsSXAAAD-3G.jpg:small

Rules are for thee, and not for me.

As we all know it is not protected freedom of speech to be proud of America anymore. How in God's name have we come to this? I want to puke. I want to lash out too, but don't want to go to jail, so I guess I won't. Were I a liberal, that probably wouldn't stop me.

Iowa Students Apologize for Wearing Red, White and Blue to Basketball Game | Fox News Insider

:xmad:
    They couldn't print what I'd say, if someone asked me for an apology.
    Course, they might get the hint from some of my shirts

GadsdenTrans.jpg

RU272%20-%20Unapologetically%20Navy-2.jpg

ru-ua029-fix.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom