"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    More evidence that if you stray from the groupthink, you're not a "real" member of a group. Peter isn't "really" gay anymore.

Leading LGBT Magazine Argues Peter Thiel Isn?t Gay Because He Endorsed Donald Trump | Mediaite

Actually, this article is worst than it seems.

Gay / straight / ???? is no longer defined by the actions you do (i.e. who you sleep with), but what group you associate with. In other words, you have to act gay outside the bedroom to actually be gay.

And the converse, I married man, can be gay if I attend lots of ballet recitals, wear skinny jeans, and support the pro-homosexual agenda. (I am none of those except married!)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Actually, this article is worst than it seems.

Gay / straight / ???? is no longer defined by the actions you do (i.e. who you sleep with), but what group you associate with. In other words, you have to act gay outside the bedroom to actually be gay.

And the converse, I married man, can be gay if I attend lots of ballet recitals, wear skinny jeans, and support the pro-homosexual agenda. (I am none of those except married!)

Yeah, this isn't exclusive to being gay. You aren't a woman, transgender, minority, etc... unless you support the social justice cause.

SJWs are quick to turn on their own when they don't b....... huh, deja vu. This is sounding real familiar for some reason.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah, this isn't exclusive to being gay. You aren't a woman, transgender, minority, etc... unless you support the social justice cause.

SJWs are quick to turn on their own when they don't b....... huh, deja vu. This is sounding real familiar for some reason.

It is isn't it? Agreed. Pretty much like the GOPe did!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    So, wait, the STATE screwed up, but the individual guard members are responsible? The state even prosecuted the person responsible, but still wants to rob their veterans of their money?

Don't they have some sort of legal contract with the state? Hell, I get my piddley little bonus In WRITING every year. I can't imagine any court would support this. Where is Judge Judy?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Someone of Facebook put this gem up.
    14591834_10207858495327822_6895371964116795695_n.jpg

Go ahead and respond to it if you're on Facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/teamtrace/...1820905701478931&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom