"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And yet many women are attracted to macho *******s.

Nothing wrong with real masculinity. There's nothing wrong with real strength or confidence. That doesn't make one an *******. I'm talking about real *******s who use faux masculinity to project strength. I picture that news anchor character in the movie when I say that. There are people like that which is what makes that movie funny. And I supose, given the saying that there is someone for everyone, some women are attracted to even that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    As a performer, Bob Dylan is a decent songwriter. He should be thankful that so many of his songs made it into the hands of good musicians.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Just shooting from the hip here....it seems like a pharmacy would have about, what....80+% female customers?

Two items:
    1- I'm sure that percentage will rise considerably with this "tax" and likely will result in a net-negative income for the pharmacy.
    2- The cognitive dissonance is strong here:
    The owner of the pharmacy, a woman, is charging men who shop there a 7% tax and offering women tax-free shopping. It is also a political statement that promotes Hillary Clinton, who has long been for gender equality.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You can't just kill Gawker... you have to kill all the tentacles of the beast.

Ken Bone is guilty of wrongthink, now the cabal is out to ruin him

Cuu3eqSW8AAtjIX.jpg:large

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    NYC Pharmacy Institutes ?Man Tax? to Financially Punish Men for Being Men | Tribunist[/The pharmacy owner, Jolie Alony, said, “We wanted to share that women deserve to get a break, and men deserve to be charged 7 percent more. Women are spending more in general and we make less, so we deserve to have a break.”
    typical no nothing liberal logic.

If I ran a restaurant near that pharmacy I would charge women 10% more, unless a man was paying the bill.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    You can't just kill Gawker... you have to kill all the tentacles of the beast.

Ken Bone is guilty of wrongthink, now the cabal is out to ruin him

Cuu3eqSW8AAtjIX.jpg:large
    I feel so sorry for this man. The internet has a hold of him, and it's clear he doesn't know how to handle his new found internet fame. The crash and burn has a good chance of ruining his life. The internet can be a horrible place filled with horrible people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom