"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I believe verbatim it is "no No NO, if you have to wonder if this is the correct thing to do, our screeners have made a terrible mistake, report to HR immediately"

If that wording isn't in there, it should be.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Assuming that the article is correct, the officers admitted to having sex with the handcuffed woman while she was in custody. The officers claim it was consensual, made reference to the woman having racy photos of herself on social media.
    So, it appears that what is in dispute was if it were consensual.
    A person in custody in restraints consenting to a sexual act. There has to be something in the patrol guide about that.

I don't know what exactly the law is there, but in Indiana as of the last time I checked (admittedly a long time ago) someone who is in custody cannot legally consent.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Languages, how do they work?

DNY1cOAU8AAokui.jpg:small

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

If there's a valid reason why the rookie needs go back to the car, and he needs to be told 3 times to go back to the car, I think it's fair to exclaim it with gusto, to get his ****ing ass to the car. For people who are offended by being cussed at, perhaps being a police officer is not a great career choice. Geez, we're trying damn hard to be Europe.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    If you're offended by a curse word flying at you, what are you going to do when it's a bullet instead? Pee your pants and run to your safe space? Kid needs to either buck up or find a new line of work.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If you're offended by a curse word flying at you, what are you going to do when it's a bullet instead? Pee your pants and run to your safe space? Kid needs to either buck up or find a new line of work.

I was attending a union meeting only a week after a coworker got hung up in electical gear ending his life.
    During the meeting a statement was made that we have to start watching our language because someone called the Feds, and the Feds say the company has to provide a safe environment.
    So, I had to raise my hand to talk. Didn't need the microphone, as some of you know, I'm loud.
    And I mentioned that I was very pissed that the company and the Feds are worried someone was called a *****, when we have people being crushed, electrocuted, or amputated.
    On of the older female workers stood up, looked at everyone, and told them to get their panties dug out. In VERY colorful language.

I was a bit upset, I had worked with that guy on and off for about 15 years.
    And not the first coworker I've lost.

And to hear that the worry was about LANGUAGE! !!!
    I was a bit angry.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm convinced that "Laura Loomer" is a parody account. How it's verified is beyond my comprehension.

If this was real, it's created for 100% propaganda.

You might remember this account from it's previous bull****... lying about her tire being slashed, when she obviously hit a curb.

1yBCWyL.png

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Another bad cop.

Cop "roughing up" homeless teen notices crowd had formed to watch what was going on, so cop walks up to crowd and punches 70 year old man in the throat before laughing and walking away. That man he punched turns out to be a Judge.

[video=youtube;ULjS4H8atSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULjS4H8atSQ[/video]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Another bad cop.

Cop "roughing up" homeless teen notices crowd had formed to watch what was going on, so cop walks up to crowd and punches 70 year old man in the throat before laughing and walking away. That man he punched turns out to be a Judge.

[video=youtube;ULjS4H8atSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULjS4H8atSQ[/video]

There is something missing from that story.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I am not that familiar with our legal system, but throat punching a judge seems like a bad move.:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom