"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...She went on to compete in the 2015 Miss America pageant in Atlantic City, placing among the top 12 semi-finalists...

NO FREAKIN WAY!

American can do better than THAT.

Now I'm truly outraged.:soapbox:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    A girl can destroy a lot of cheesecake in 3 years.

It's not that she's overweight. She's just not that attractive. She's a Kentucky 7 on her best day, all done up for Miss America. Walking around she's maybe a 5. Sure, she's a trailer park 10, but is that what we want as a top 12 finalist is Miss America?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Kentucky 7.....I need to spend more time in Kentucky
    View attachment 72749

I contend that Kentucky, as a state, has as many hot chicks as a percentage of total female population as any state in the US.

That's a better pic of her than I found, bump her to 8.5. But again, all dolled up for a pageant, I expect dimes across the board.

But her in normal hair and makeup? I've seen prettier girl working a McDonalds cash register in Carrollton, Ky.:coffee:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    azBMN1G.jpg

They retracted it a day later. :):

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/julia-roberts-newspaper-headline-goes-viral-after-unfortunate-typo

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Channel 13 at dinner tonight, having Butler University police speaking about a checklist for students going home for the holidays........

having to tell them to lock windows and doors.

Really?

In college, a decent school, old enough to vote................and have to be told to lock windows and doors when going away?

I dunno what is worse.............some Barney thinking stating the obvious is a legit PSA...........or having students that need to have such a PSA.

About as freakin bad as the Weather Channel people telling folks snow melts above 32 and what has melted will turn to ice when it gets below 32.
    And then today they had a little graphic w sun and moon, and temp cycle........

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What the hell?

I've never seen anything like that, but thinking about it, I'm surprised that we haven't. Self-preservation is a strong instinct!

Also, someone is fibbing about their height on that "tale of the tape." It indicates only a three inch difference in height, but it's clearly close to double that when they are standing face to face.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I love her to death, but if "her" wanted to be a "him"...

I'd help pack...

"her" would still be a "her." I would still love her, but the bed would not be shared. This is encompassed by "In sickness and in health," IMO. Fortunately, if my wife would see this, her reaction would be to laugh and call it crazy... she would be ok, laugh even, if I said "I'd help you pack!"

-rvb

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom