• ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Maybe there's a thread elsewhere discussing this, but it seems a pretty good facepalm story.

You guys have probably heard about the Idaho water problem, where the state is shutting down water availability for a ****load of Idaho farmers. They're claiming that the water table is too low.

Okay, so if this is true, there's a ton of OMG crazy level of **** going on here. They claim the water table is too low after having record rain. Then come to find out, the Biden administration diverted money earmarked for Ukraine to go to a mining company that wants to mine Cobalt for EV batteries, and needs **** tons of water for the mining process.

So. They're shutting off the water to farmers to save the water table, because it's reserves are in such dire circumstances, but they have plenty of water to mine cobalt?

I mean, it's Jimmy Dore for **** sake. Not exactly the best source of truth on the internet. But, is it true? People need to be in jail if this is true.

This reminds me of a random string of stories back in 2020 on one of Bear Independent's intelligence briefs. It was somewhere in the Dakotas, but it started with that there was a shortage of eggs. There was also a shortage of compressed CO2, which is used in water treatment. So the bureaucracy in their infinite wisdom decided to cull a massive amount of egg laying chickens with CO2.

Sounds ridiculous, but he gave the sources for all the stories, though I wasn't a Patron so I didn't get the curated Word document. 2020 was just retarded.

Top Bottom