• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    It happens....someone has a bad day, gets riled up over something someone else says....hey, even I got a little out of hand in that stupid pizza rant thread I started.

The important thing to remember is that we're all playing for the same team here, and I think for the most part we do. This is a MUCH more civilized forum than some I've been a part of, and it think it is so wholly because the members here are of a higher caliber than most.

The worst I've ever seen around here is people blowing off steam, and thats ok. We all do it, and most of us are decent enough of shake hands and have a beer afterwards.

"Man, disagreeing on something don't make people enemies. It just gives 'em something to talk about." PM'd by someone I had a multi page argument with, after I repped 'em because I realized they weren't a blithering idiot just for disagreeing with me, and maybe I was taking the whole thing just a bit too seriously.

Thats the kinda people we've got here. And for godsake, we're all intelligent people with a strong streak of independence, we're BOUND to but heads every once so often. Yeah, the liberals get along great, because one of the qualifiers for being a liberal is to nod your head when everyone else does!

I've seen them all agree, on the DU, that vinegar in a bottle is a viable alternative to a handgun for self defense....I wouldn't worry about losing to THOSE guys in a fight anytime soon.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You know what really grinds my gears?
    When I have to use the empty tp roll like a megaphone to yell for help because my lovely, awesome, intelligent girlfriend is too busy to replace the empty cardboard roll with a new one.
    So here I sit.

And you asked, so...

I'm angry AND my legs are falling asleep.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    When I have to use the empty tp roll like a megaphone to yell for help because my lovely, awesome, intelligent girlfriend is too busy to replace the empty cardboard roll with a new one.
    So here I sit.

And you asked, so...

Now I' mad. How could we as a society allow this poor man to be in a paperless situation while so many of us enjoy an abundance of soft, squeezable Charmin? Oh, the inhumanity of mankind and womankind and peoplekind and Californians.
    .:nopity:.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    So here I sit.

And you asked, so...

ALWAYS keep a spare roll close by.

This should be a man rule.:D

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    You know what makes me mad?! I HAVE NO REP AND A BUNCH OF GREAT POSTS THAT I WILL FORGET TO REP! DANG IT!

BTW I didn't hand out a bunch of rep to the whores. Well one maybe.

You know who you are :thumbsup:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You know what makes me mad?! I HAVE NO REP AND A BUNCH OF GREAT POSTS THAT I WILL FORGET TO REP! DANG IT!

BTW I didn't hand out a bunch of rep to the whores. Well one maybe.

You know who you are :thumbsup:

I'm so feeling this post. :D I'm so outta rep! :laugh:

I'm glad we've got a bunch of cool heads in this thread. I didn't quite get to hear from some of those I was looking for but that's ok. :) I know I've been down this road of losing my cool, but I've REALLY restrained a LOT since joining. Used to be, someone who would personally attack me for, say, living at home with momma, would get me all bent outta shape. Well, now it's just like, meh, :fawk: this I don't have the time for you. I'll respond if I feel it can be civil but quickly turns the other way.

I think all my previous years of being a bad bad boy taught me a lot, but also gave me a lot of bad habits. I'm overcoming those one by one! :D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    So here I sit.

And you asked, so...

Wanna hear a wife yell? Take a fresh roll out of the package, use what you need, and put the roll back under the sink :D

Not that I know anyone who would do that :whistle:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wanna hear a wife yell? Take a fresh roll out of the package, use what you need, and put the roll back under the sink :D

Not that I know anyone who would do that :whistle:

No no no, what REALLY gets em going is when you KNOW they're going in and snatch out all the TP because they never replace it. Then walk out of the house to go smoke or walk to the neighbors house for a chat. :D

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Yes they are.

Well, except for ATM. ;)

big1062925.jpg

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Seriously!! My wife does the same stinkin thing! How hard is it to replace a roll of tp?!
    It's impossible......just as impossible to get a woman to admid she is wrong about anything.
    Back to the op...I try real hard not to offend folks on here....cooler heads always prevail.
    There are a few that probably won't have me over for dinner anytime soon.

czar996

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    You know, I think this place has the same issues as most other forums at times. When people sit behind a keyboard, they tend to get pretty mouthy for some reason. That form of "e-thuggery" as I like to call it seems to happen on every site. I guess it is the lack of fear of someone ramming their fist down your throat makes ppl feel invincible! If everyone just acted like they would if the people were face to face, it wouldn't be an issue.

Top Bottom