• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Every forum I've ever read gets this way the closer to winter it gets.
    Then when people are all cabin-fevered up with no outlet but the net, it peaks.
    It'll swing back. Just try to be civil and find something heavy to crawl under if you need to...

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I agree, I could do without all the
    iylu1l.jpg
    fighting and all the

315bwgy.jpg
    bickering. :D :yesway: :ingo:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It's impossible......just as impossible to get a woman to admid she is wrong about anything.
    Back to the op...I try real hard not to offend folks on here....cooler heads always prevail.
    There are a few that probably won't have me over for dinner anytime soon.

What makes me mad is when they have done something wrong and you get mad at them for it, and they always turn it around and are mad at you for catching them and we (men) have to wind up saying we are sorry to get it to end. Gezz! I don't get it. What I do know is that after 32 years of marriage when we said "till death do us part" That we were setting goals for our self's. :D

versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    I know why I fight faceless people on the Internet about petty crap. I'm sure it's the same for everyone.

People in your everyday life **** you off. And the ones that do it the most - you can't do anything about - spouse, boss, leo, etc.

So, it feels good sometimes to just fight someone over nothing, and get it out of your system. Two cents

JustGone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    In the PRK now =(
    :p

No, seriously, this forum is exploding, it seems, with people that are uptight and get defensive about EVERYTHING.

I see this more so in the politics threads, but I'm seeing it everywhere more and more. Threads getting closed, arguments about STUPID stuff, bickering over the pettiest crap....

This is why the Anti's have such a strong defense against us. We may have logic and reason on our side and some uncommon sense, but they have strength in numbers and unity. The few liberal boards I've trolled from across the Country show one thing: agreement. They agree about everything (mostly because they're braindead zombies and have to think for each other) large and small.

I'm not saying we should all agree with each other, but can't we respectfully disagree?

I'm getting REALLY tired of people going back and forth about petty crap. My guns bigger than your gun. My momma could kick your momma's arse. Then there's this sense of them vs us when it comes to LEO/MIL and everyday gun owners. "Babysitting the World" and comments that amount to :fawk: LEO's. CUT IT THE HELL OUT!!!!!!! Ain't one person on here better than anyone else. Not one of you. We are all equal whether you believe it or not. No one is above anyone else. Not the Mod's, not the LEO's, not the active/retired MIL, not me, not you. Except if you're Fenway. He owns this place.

Then there's this sense that people have that gets them all bent out of shape because someone has to bash their favorite political bobble-head. "Ron Paul's Awesome!" "Go :fawk: your Ronny!"

OMG PEOPLE!!!! KNOCK IT THE BLANKITY BLANK OFF!!!!!!!

How do you expect us to accomplish anything when it comes to our rights if all we do is fight amongst ourselves??

Now if you've read this and feel enraged or upset, stop, think about it, and ask yourself why.

I didn't start this thread to start a fight. I started this thread as a semi-rant. But my main goal is to find out why everyone's so bitter with each other? Maybe we can get it out in the open and talk about it and move past it.

We have to come together if we want to accomplish anything.

I see what you mean, and I witness it on the calguns(which I don't partisipate in as much because of all the bickering over everything) forum alllll the time and it's happenin more and more here.

That being said, your gun can shoot a fly off my nose at 1000yds but mine can shoot a nat buzzin around your ear at 2000 :D

Top Bottom