• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    None of your damn business, now get off my lawn!!

You are a warm loving person who is totally out of control. Cosmic rays make you itch. You are moderate in all things like broccoli and brussel sprouts and not so much with booze and cigars. Your sensitivity and empathy knows no bounds as long as you keep your distance and don't talk to anyone. You take care of those around you and that's why you prefer to be alone. The dogs avoid you for fear of setting off your old man's ranting, but will play with you grudgingly as long as it comes with treats. You have a pragmatic streak and are not afraid to do your own dirty work, since no one else would help you dig that pit in your basement. The lady you keep in it really appreciates being fed twice a day, but wonders if she can leave soon. You, as a fair sort, are thinking about it. There are no complaints from the bodies buried in the yard, some of whom you never met as your compassion allowed others to bury their secrets there as well. The machete you keep in your car has never been used for anything but cutting watermelons. Sometimes you confuse watermelons and noggings, but not on purpose. Your heart is in the right place ever since that alien abduction probe moved it. This is not a confession as I've done nothing wrong. The neighbors dog approves, but always tells me what to do. Perhaps he needs some watermelon.

Last edited:

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Yet another 39% here.

Good thing it didn't measure how nuts I am.

Planters, all the way!!!! Though maybe not quite as nuts as Rhino is dangerous to himself though... hhhhmmmmm...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    39%
    Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Seems about right. Now we just need a sociopath test.

Oh, wait....

Sociopath Test

Last edited:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    33%.

Oh well, just more work to do! 33 DOWN, 67 TO GO!

But seriously, a lot of this depends upon context. There was a question about stepping over others to achieve my goals. Would I step over someone just to step over them? Of course not. Would I step over them without an ounce of remorse IF they weren't capable of doing something and I was? Of course I would, just as I don't mind being stepped over by people who are more competent than me.

Now, if they're not more competent, that thar does make for a raw feeling.

Another question was about animals suffering. Does it bother me? Yes it does. Will that cause me to shed a single tear about the cow in my burger? ONLY if there is too much onion. (and there can [STRIKE]never[/STRIKE] almost never be too much onion.)

Regards,

Doug

PS - Out of respect for the almighty, allpowerful NEW MOD, I did NOT start with "To All," Now don't say I never did anything fer ya. (dang, my 33% is kicking in:))

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    33%.

Oh well, just more work to do! 33 DOWN, 67 TO GO!

But seriously, a lot of this depends upon context. There was a question about stepping over others to achieve my goals. Would I step over someone just to step over them? Of course not. Would I step over them without an ounce of remorse IF they weren't capable of doing something and I was? Of course I would, just as I don't mind being stepped over by people who are more competent than me.

Now, if they're not more competent, that thar does make for a raw feeling.

Another question was about animals suffering. Does it bother me? Yes it does. Will that cause me to shed a single tear about the cow in my burger? ONLY if there is too much onion. (and there can [STRIKE]never[/STRIKE] almost never be too much onion.)

Regards,

Doug

PS - Out of respect for the almighty, allpowerful NEW MOD, I did NOT start with "To All," Now don't say I never did anything fer ya. (dang, my 33% is kicking in:))

Impressive.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    55, some of the questions were hard to answer in a way I felt that it reflected me well, I could sway 20% either way maybe...

Top Bottom