Are these good prices? Which one would you get?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I am new to knives, and am wanting to start carrying a folder. I don't want to spend a ***load on my first, until I know I will carry/use it everyday. So, what do you think? Are there better options out there? I am referring to the CRKT knives on this page:

Search: at Sierra Trading Post

For the record, I will get another 20% off the "sale price."

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    They look ok. I carry a crkt m21-14 I love it! You might check knife lady here on ingo. She has very good prices, and you would be buying local, that is always a plus to me!
    7c5c0dff.jpg

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    I carry a M16-10kz everyday. Its smaller but still a good size! I would start with something simple like this or the other CRKT pictured above.

21961_391170515330_638175330_10345276_2248745_n.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If you are looking for a folder, get with Bradsknifes. If I recall correctly, knifelady deals with fixed blades.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Knives Ship for Free has a lot of the higher end knives cheaper.

Spyderco Knives - KnivesShipFree.com

So apparently you know my prices for all of my higher end knives to make that statement. :rolleyes: I have some knives that yes I'm a bit higher (I'm usually within $5 to $10 of their prices) than knivesShipFree. I also have knives that I beat their prices... like Zero Tolerance and Microtech just to name a few.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    So apparently you know my prices for all of my higher end knives to make that statement. :rolleyes: I have some knives that yes I'm a bit higher (I'm usually with $5 of their prices) than knivesShipFree. I also have knives that I beat their prices... like Zero Tolerance and Microtech just to name a few.

Actually i dont know your prices. I was referring to the OP's initial post about Sierra Trading Post.:rolleyes:

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    I have a few CRKT knives and the are nice knives. I haven't had any problems with them. They should make a great starter for your collection. There are however better knives out there. If you can afford to buy better , I suggest you buy better. You won't be disappointed.

GlenD65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Hamilton County, IN
    I have had some trouble with CRKT's liner locks. If you apply moderate pressure to the back of the blade on the one's I own, the lock starts to disengage. I don't feel very confident carrying them as tactical weapons because I can't be sure that they won't accidentally close during emergency use. Spyderco and Benchmade are two of my preferred brands, and in my experience, their locks are much better. :twocents:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom