Are our gun rights currently being infringed?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Do you think that the 2A rights are currently being infringed?

• Total voters

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was looking for the H*LL YES option to vote on, after looking at an IN LTCH reciprocal carry map, and seeing that big ugly state directly to our west.

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    The laws in this state could be a lot worse. I feel some form of regulation as far as criminals and underaged. Although I do feel the NFA restrictions are ridiculous. Could use changes, but some form of regulation is essential in my mind.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    The laws in this state could be a lot worse. I feel some form of regulation as far as criminals and underaged. Although I do feel the NFA restrictions are ridiculous. Could use changes, but some form of regulation is essential in my mind.
    Care to elaborate why to any of the three Categories (Criminals, Underage, or NFA) you defined as needing Regulation?!

I am curious as to the why... :popcorn:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Care to elaborate why to any of the three Categories (Criminals, Underage, or NFA) you defined as needing Regulation?!

I am curious as to the why... :popcorn:
    Because criminals with guns would probably commit crime using guns.
    So with a law against that we would have no crime ever again, not with guns anyway.
    :rolleyes:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

I think you may find, if you take a good hard objective look at the regulations that are in place at the moment, they've done very little to regulate criminal use of firearms. They have, however, made criminals of regular citizens who excersise their right. In that I mean, laws do not keep guns away from criminals, laws keep the lawful away from guns.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I think you may find, if you take a good hard objective look at the regulations that are in place at the moment, they've done very little to regulate criminal use of firearms. They have, however, made criminals of regular citizens who excersise their right. In that I mean, laws do not keep guns away from criminals, laws keep the lawful away from guns.

This. In spades. No law is going to stop someone who is prohibited from owning a firearm from getting their hands on one if they so choose.

MortonMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    I find it hard to believe that we the people have allowed so many laws to be passed that INFRINGE on the 2nd Amendment. It boggles the mind.

Top Bottom