• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Apparently it's true! Glocksters gravitate to Macs (8,000,000 to 1 PC vs Macs in the world) and apparently they are all INGO members, but if you guys keep bragging about them the evil hackers/virus builders will start to target all 106 of the mac users in the USA and then where will you be? (cause everybody knows, Macs cost too much to fix) :):

LOL!

:ingo:

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I use Glock, XD, FN, 1911's, etc. and I use Mac's and PC's. I spread the love.

But if I had to choose a single handgun from my collection it would be a 1911 followed very closely by a Glock 17. If I had to pick one computer system, it would be a Mac - no questions asked.

WOLFEMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    LAFAYETTE
    PC user here, however, since Glock is the largest selling and owned
    handgun in the world, I guess it stands for reason they show up
    with all types of computer owners.

:ingo::patriot:

bglaze

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Muncie, IN
    I think that there are so many Glock owners that you're going to catch a fair number of people from many demographics, including *nix, Windows, and Apple fans. (OK, I take that back - who is actually *proud* they have to use Windows? Win doesn't really have fans, just a heck of a lot of people who use it.)

Amen to that.

I own two Glock 19's, and I'm a Linux user. If you see a guy in a black car with an "Ubuntu" license plate, that's me.

I just like things that work.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    PC user for 15 years before I switched and started using a Mac for the past 8.

Love Glocks, 1911's, and S&W autos.

Don't fit comfortably into either category of that latest profile/survey.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I think that there are so many Glock owners that you're going to catch a fair number of people from many demographics, including *nix, Windows, and Apple fans. (OK, I take that back - who is actually *proud* they have to use Windows? Win doesn't really have fans, just a heck of a lot of people who use it.)
    Wouldn't say that I'm proud to use a PC, but I'm definitely proud to say I don't use Apple in any capacity. Company that promotes image in one direction but does business in a different way should be ashamed.

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    Has anyone else noticed that most 1911 fanatics are crusty old farts that hate anything new. LoL . My dad is a nam vet and he told me that in basic his instructor told them to firmly grip their 1911 until they see the whites of the enemies eyes and then throw it at them b/c you had a better chance of hitting them. True story!!! PC and glock for life buddy!!!

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Wouldn't say that I'm proud to use a PC, but I'm definitely proud to say I don't use Apple in any capacity. Company that promotes image in one direction but does business in a different way should be ashamed.

No idea what you're saying here. They've been nothing but good to me since I flipped my bit.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I've always been a PC guy...

I don't know where I got this idea or generalization, but I always associated Apple with Liberals...they don't know how to do anything for themselves and criticize those of us that do.

Top Bottom