• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I like products that simply just work and do their job. I own an iMac and several iPods. I also own a Glock 26.

Not sure there is any real connection between Glock people and Apple people other then they probably just like products that simply work without much hassle.

junglerogue

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    SAV, ELP, DFW, SBN,
    iGeek= IIc, IIgs, Mac, 7300, eMac, iMac, iBook, bto iMac 24", bto MBP 15" sssooooo the koolaid is good, tastes like fruit punch. However after owning a G22, never again. Too ergonomic blah blah blah. HK, STI or custom 1911, something about quality and not having things breakdown that I like. Glock was good and took a beating, but everyone and their mom has one.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I own 2 Mac Book Pros, IPod, IPhone. I also own a G17, G30SF(carry) and I'm in the process of building a G17L, I plan on buying a G21, G22, and a .22 conversion for a G19 G3 frame I have.

I tend to flock to the most sexiest and easiest products available, so it's no surprise I own Apple products and Glock firearms.

lrwatson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Glock & Mac

Yeah, because I want each to work every time I want them to. No hassles, just reliability and great performance.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I haven't run the numbers, but so far I'm left with the impression that my initial observation may have some validity.

I wish I'd made this a poll! :xmad:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I haven't run the numbers, but so far I'm left with the impression that my initial observation may have some validity.

I wish I'd made this a poll! :xmad:
    No way, run the numbers and lets see. :popcorn:

As unscientifc as your "survey" is, it has even less credibility due to its inability to attract 1911 owning Glock naysayers to post in it.

Another good question, whose Fathers beat them more? I think 1911 owners would rise to the top on that one. It may just be me, but the ones I know are grouchier than most!

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    No way, run the numbers and lets see. :popcorn:

As unscientifc as your "survey" is, it has even less credibility due to its inability to attract 1911 owning Glock naysayers to post in it.

Another good question, whose Fathers beat them more? I think 1911 owners would rise to the top on that one. It may just be me, but the ones I know are grouchier than most!

I agree that there's nothing scientific about it, but I'll do it tomorrow.

1. Glock (only) owners who use Macs (only).
    2. Glock (only) owners who don't use macs.
    3. non-Glockers who use macs (only).
    4. non-glockers who don't use macs.

I'm not going to count Ipod/Ipads/Iphones if the computer isn't mentioned.

Anybody have a better way?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Well, as long as you're gonna be counting... Since I didn't mention it in my first post, I'll note that I'm an Apple user (I spend all day fixing PCs, ergo, I use Macs myself) and I own 0 Glocks but have an XD and a 1911.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    When I bought my P99, the guy apologized for the Glock bag. He promised the bag was made better than the guns... I took the bag by the handles and lowered it to the ground... handle broke 3 seconds later. . . hmm
    P99006.jpg

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I agree that there's nothing scientific about it, but I'll do it tomorrow.

1. Glock (only) owners who use Macs (only).
    2. Glock (only) owners who don't use macs.
    3. non-Glockers who use macs (only).
    4. non-glockers who don't use macs.

I'm not going to count Ipod/Ipads/Iphones if the computer isn't mentioned.

Anybody have a better way?
    "Only" is a non issue as you really didn't pose that in the original question. I am not a Glock only owner but I didn't specify that fact in my answer.

Do use Macs
    Don't use Macs
    Use Both, but it will skew things a bit.
    Non Glockers are just noise. You can tally it, but why?

Then from there we can draw all kinds of BS inferences. Where the hell is Rhino, did he not see this?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    When I bought my P99, the guy apologized for the Glock bag. He promised the bag was made better than the guns... I took the bag by the handles and lowered it to the ground... handle broke 3 seconds later. . . hmm

obvious limp wrist...

might I recommend:

heavygrippers.jpg

ThePhantom86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    Columbus
    I have a Mac Mini and an ipod but no glocks. But I don't conside myself an Apple fanboy neither. I use PC's all the time and perfer handguns with hammers that I can pull back if I choose to do so.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    There is nothing sexier than a naked chick with a gun.

Except said naked chick with said gun using Linux. I own no Glocks, nor Macs. It's Rugnux for me. (Ruger + Linux = Win) Just waiting for Ruger to release the Ruger OS. I do have a Windows 7 machine since it's a pain to get new games to run under Wine, it is my shame.

Top Bottom