• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    First, I own neither but I've noticed that people that use Apple computers often own a Glock. This seems, from my limited sample, to be especially true if they own only 1 firearm. IPods, Ipads and IPhones don't count... well, they count for something but I'm curious about laptops and desktops. Anyone else notice this?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I own a Glock and I also have a whole box full of Craftsman tools. Coincidence? Not really when you think about it. Oh, and I use a PC as well.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    First, I own neither but I've noticed that people that use Apple computers often own a Glock. This seems, from my limited sample, to be especially true if they own only 1 firearm. IPods, Ipads and IPhones don't count... well, they count for something but I'm curious about laptops and desktops. Anyone else notice this?
    Are you also saying if the 1 firearm is a Glock? Nobody I know owns just one of anything, be it Glock or any other brand.

Use Apple, not me, apple is gay and I am not gay. It is ok to be gay but I am not gay and I don't use apples. I am also not saying that people who use 1911's and apples are gay as I have no statistical modeling to base that on.

I have noticed women who use Sig's tend to have nice butts

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I think that there are so many Glock owners that you're going to catch a fair number of people from many demographics, including *nix, Windows, and Apple fans. (OK, I take that back - who is actually *proud* they have to use Windows? Win doesn't really have fans, just a heck of a lot of people who use it.)

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I'm not trying to get published in The Journal of Psychology/Advertising, it's just something that I noticed among the group of people I shoot with. I shoot with maybe 20 people on a (semi) regular basis. Of those 20, 6 own only one firearm. Of those 6, 5 happen to be Glocks. All 5 of those people use/own Macs. I thought it was interesting, and a bit odd.

Do you have pics of the Sig women with nice butts? ;)

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I have a Glock and I also have an IPod touch, but I use a PC laptop. I also carry an HK :D My lady carries a KelTec but uses a Mac laptop...I don't think there's a connection.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I am interested in this particular statistic.
    :postpics:
    My GF has a nice butt, but she shoots glocks.

Somehwere I have a pic of a friend trying to touch her butt. He made it look like he was picking up empties. Yeah, right.

Not a butt, but a tool chest with a lot of history. I won it Friday in auction. GF's Dad bought it 35 years ago, first big tool chest at the business he owned. So there is a connection. He collects Lugers and old shotguns, uses Windows, owns no Glocks.

Diversified Systems, Inc. #2: Auction 2

Last edited:

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Love Glocks Pistols. Absolutely hate Apple anything. PC, and Droid user.

Yes, I have owned Apple products before (many), but never again. They are the VW bug of the hipster world nowadays. IMO

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I have several Apple computers, an iPad, an iPhone, an iPod, AND I drive a Subaru, AND I own a Glock. Where do I fit in?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom