• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Very nice! Any particular reason you went with 300 blackout? Im not second guessing, just purely curious!

Well, lets see... Balistically speaking the round is awesome , it can be suppressed, optimal barrel length is 10", I can convert this to a 556 in about 5 mins by only swapping bolt and barrel. Those were the major factors in my decision.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Awesome. I have a buddy who love 300 blackout. I've yet to get him to give me as good of an answer as that!

For me it's (1) compatability of mags, bolts, everything but the barrel, although just having a whole upper is easiest. (2) efficiency and power of 300blk on short barrels. (3) the ability to run supersonic, subsonic, suppressed, unsuppressed with [typically] no extra tuning

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    For me it's (1) compatability of mags, bolts, everything but the barrel, although just having a whole upper is easiest. (2) efficiency and power of 300blk on short barrels. (3) the ability to run supersonic, subsonic, suppressed, unsuppressed with [typically] no extra tuning

Pretty much exactly what I said:) All great reasons!

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Nice pistol! The Seekins machining looks top notch. Who did your engraving? Picture of that? I was not very impressed with my first engraving and will be looking for someone different to do the next.

Top Bottom