• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBigKatz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    N. Indy
    Anyone ever heard of/used Microtech brand mags? Considering ordering a bunch....but don't want to get them if someone know they're crap, or don't feed well. I guess I can probably get rid of any extras at Indy 1500 on Friday if I don't like them, but what a pain to deal with.

If you have ANY input on these, + or -, please speak up.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    It says:

*** Feed perfectly, will not drop free from most AR15 models ***

Fair warning. You want them to drop free, right? I would go with the Israeli steel mags for the same price.

TheBigKatz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    N. Indy
    You want them to drop free, right?

That was my thoughts exactly....but this is my first AR, so I figured look for some valuable insight from the kind folks of INGO before I foolishly spend money just because a mag is actually IN STOCK!

Just one more question....where would I locate said Israeli mags in order to buy some and get them on their way??

Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    Just one more question....where would I locate said Israeli mags in order to buy some and get them on their way??

Go to google and type in Mako Group. Then go to the magazine section. They are called E-lander mags. I got 6 of them and they are great.

dutch12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    they are not perfect either, some work and some need the snot smacked out of them just to get them to seat with 25 rounds after the mags been sitting loaded for a week. empty they feel fine.

Ferstlerslim

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Syracuse, NY
    Good reviews on some different makes of mags here. I should have posted a disclaimer with my original post.

I've never used these mags, just stumbled across the site and see they have them in stock.

Dave

Drakehead25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    They work

Hey buddy they work great I have the od green mag and I just ordered the amber see through . Great customer service too .

Top Bottom