• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    As a direct dealer with Microtech knives, I have an unique opportunity to purchase MSAR's (Microtech Small Arms Research) new 30 round AR mags. They are releasing them in 2 to 3 weeks and are not limiting me to quantity. I'm trying to gauge if there is any interest from INGO members for these. If there is enough interest, I will place an order. I'm not jacking the prices up on these. The smoke color (translucent) models will be $20.00 each and the black, green, and tan models will be $15.99 each.

Here is some info and pics of the new MSAR 30 round AR mag.

Re-engineered for a precision fit on most rifles that accept M16/AR-15 mags, the features of this new product speak for themselves. Designed around 5.56/.223 and 300BLK® rounds, the mags are drop free whether loaded or unloaded. This advanced polymer is chemical resistant and also has low moisture absorption and low deformity properties making it ideal in extreme conditions. The matte black, green, and tan mags are made from the same impact modified UV resistant polymer as the follower, and offer a more economical cost option for consumers.

MicrotechMags_zps5f89366b.png

MicrotechMag2_zps97a3c367.png

Ok, I have seen enough. There is a demand for these. Please go to my sub fourm and place your order. Just follow the instructions. I will the leave ordering open until this Friday Feb. 15th at 9am. After that, ordering will be closed and I will place the order.

Last edited:

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I am intrigued by the translucent ones. I would take one of those and a black one.

Are these the regular prices? I know YOU aren't jacking up prices, but do you know if these will these be cheaper when the craziness is over?

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Are these the regular prices? I know YOU aren't jacking up prices, but do you know if these will these be cheaper when the craziness is over?

via the pdf @MSAR

#701 - 30 Round XM17 E4 Standard Magazine Translucent Smoke | $20.00 [MSRP]
    Matte Black, Green, or Tan | $15.99 [MSRP]

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I am intrigued by the translucent ones. I would take one of those and a black one.

These are standard MSRP prices from Microtech. Basically, when your a Microtech dealer this is the lowest price as a dealer that we can sell them for. As far as the price getting any cheaper, I highly doubt it.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom