• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    Walmart has no business selling firearms. The majority of the people they have working at the counter have not the basic fundamental knowledge of how to handle a firearm let alone sell a firearm. Just for fun I like to go to walmart and ask what the difference is between a centerfire and a rimfire. You would be shocked. It is not the employees fault. Shame on the manufacturers for selling to them. I suppose this might be a bit of a rant.

eagle5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    I bought a Colt at my local Walmart on Thanksgiving. They had the ammo cans of M855 in a while back.

b0SzE.jpg

Which walmart was that? How long ago did they have the cans of M855?

newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county
    Walmart has no business selling firearms. The majority of the people they have working at the counter have not the basic fundamental knowledge of how to handle a firearm let alone sell a firearm. Just for fun I like to go to walmart and ask what the difference is between a centerfire and a rimfire. You would be shocked. It is not the employees fault. Shame on the manufacturers for selling to them. I suppose this might be a bit of a rant.
    not to start a fight but the logic behind your statement is crap. im sure the fine employee's at wal-mart couldnt tell you the difference between crest and colgate toothpaste that doesnt mean they shouldnt sell it.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana

:dunno:
    I could care less if they know what they're talk'n about or not......I know what I'm look'n for or at,and don't need a teacher.....:twocents:

Corbinator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    I personally dislike WalMart but if they have an FFL and do the appropriate paperwork then that's the law. It's America home of the free !

Top Bottom