• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Well the barrel i ordered is a bushmaster 14.5 chrome lined with a permanently attached phantom flash hider. So it is legal since it is 16in :rockwoot:

I also was thinking of going with 1/7twist rate, but i decided on the 1/9 because i dont foresee me shooting over 75gr rounds. If i decide i wnt to shoot longer distance, i will build another AR specifically for that.

WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    I ordered from 44mag.com, i could change the order though...do you think i should get other mags?

Paul,

Pmags are good mags, but I didnt like them due to the fact that I had a hard time getting them to go into mag pouches.

I have a vest that holds 18 mags. There is no way I would use Pmags on the vest. The lip on the base causes issues when inserting and removing the mags. Its up to you if you want the mags. They are excellent range mags, but this is just my opinion.

I tried to find 3 to show you what I mean, but I can only find one. :):

ETA: If you change your order let me know and I will send you a Pmag for free to try.

Heres a pic of the lip. Mag on the left in the bottom pic is USGI.

PICT0304.jpg

PICT0305.jpg

Last edited:

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    here are some pics with my phone since my digital camera isnt working, and yes i know its a sweet couch in the background :):

0206081919a.jpg

0206081919.jpg

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    That looks great Paul. Very close to what I was thinking about building. I want a gas block with a front flip down sight so I can use my Holosight.

:cheers:

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    That looks great Paul. Very close to what I was thinking about building. I want a gas block with a front flip down sight so I can use my Holosight.

:cheers:

I like the front flip up sights, i just didnt want to spend the money on it, lol...i think im going to get the rear flip up though

I just cant wait to get out and shoot it:do2:

Top Bottom