Dont mind the tactical socks :rolleyes:
    WE4Dz

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    10.5" LMT upper temporarily mounted to my RRA SBR lower until the stamp comes back for the LMT lower:
    P1040358.jpg

Above it is my almost finished CMMG 22lr training upper.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I'm going back to a CTR on the LMT when I get it. I like the UBR but it's heavy, works fine with the 10.5" barrel.

I love that UBR, if you decide to get rid of it down the road let me know! Also, the paint looks super simple, but awesome. How'd you do it?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Brand new Colt 10.3" monolithic shooter. They took 3.5 months to get but were worth the wait. Surprising accuracy for a 10" barrel gun and a VERY slow cyclic rate of fire on automatic, very controllable too. The rate of fire reminds me of the M3 grease gun.:): And so far 100% reliable after 500 rounds.

sdk1tk.jpg

spxla8.jpg

Last edited:

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Brand new Colt 10.3" monolithic shooter. They took 3.5 months to get but were worth the wait. Surprising accuracy for a 10" barrel gun and a VERY slow cyclic rate of fire on automatic, very controllable too. The rate of fire reminds me of the M3 grease gun.:): And so far 100% reliable after 500 rounds.

sdk1tk.jpg

spxla8.jpg

Sweet ! :rockwoot:

pic thread

P1150274.jpg

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI

sdk1tk.jpg

spxla8.jpg

So how do u get an auto like that? It looks new

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    So how do u get an auto like that? It looks new

It is a new agency gun. It is my assigned rifle but it is not mine. While full auto is likely to never be used in the average LE situation, it is still a nice option to have. Not too many years back I was on a running gun fight with a bank robber after a prolonged pursuit. It ended in a rural area where his bank robbing and shooting at the police days came to a sudden end. A FA gun is a nice option in that type situation. Mandatory? No but still nice to have.

FWIW I hate the 1986 law that took away our ability to buy new select fire weapons. Hopefully someday we can all see that law go away as it should. As it is now, and as we all know,a person needs a whole lot of money to buy one or join a police force that issues them. I don't have much money so I did the latter.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom