• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    It was good meeting you and your wife IndyGunworks. i hope we didn't talk you into the dog house for too long. ;)

No, i am never really in the doghouse with her, best woman a guy could ask for.

YOU however, will have hell to pay for trying to start ****. Ill make sure your name makes it to the top of her list when we get done w/ sniper school this weekend.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    IndyGunworks how was the Birthday party? Guess you must have stopped talking about it since you made it back. It was good to meet you FTF.

it was good actually... i dont normally like her families functions when the last longer than a few hours, but the nieces actually wanted to play with me when they got a new slide, so that was kinda cool. then we went to dinner in richmond on the way back w/ 42769vette and his wife. hour and a half a pizza king a a few amber bocks.... then to hangout w/ redneckmedic and his wife... didnt end up getting home till almost 11... was definatly a weekend full of WIN. esp now that i have that feelings that by pushing myself a bit more, i can see my name in that number one slot for the FNS results. i dont know though, i am not much of a competitor i dont think.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    IndyGunworks it was fun to shoot with you and your wife I had a great time as always at FNS

no sir, it was MY pleasure. as soon as i saw you there i was happy that there was a familiar face, esp one that helped walk me through it the last time i was there. its your good example that makes me want to RO one of these shoots. keep up the good work and pm me if you need help w/ anything, you have earned a few "bonus" points in my book.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Why do I have a 25 some second time on stage 1 I rememeber having two, two second times and one three second time.

Jason,

I think there is a typo on your score for stage one. Your time should probably be 2.67. From what I remember we both shot that stage pretty close in times....

If I had taken one less shot on any stage, I would have taken first place (missed it by quarter of a second!) :wow:

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal-- it's an demanded expectation.

jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    See I knew I wasn't crazy, Sorry I could not go to Grindstone Charlie's but I had to get up early to go blow things up at Knob Creek, Thanks to Anton and the other ROs for another fun match. And Congrats to the winner and all who shot.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom