• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'm out this month :( I've got to take my motorcycle safety class by Abate. Is it bad when one of your hobbies starts interfering with your other hobby? I feel like my gun may get jealous of my bike...

your gun will be happy that you will have enough $ to reload as riding the bike is cheaper!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    My brother in law and his son are coming over from Crawfordsville. My brother in law won't be shooting, but my nephew and I will be shooting our MkIII's.

Any word about the weather? I assume FNS will be held unless it is a downpour?

"If it ain't ranin', we ain't trainin'!" I guess they will cancel the shoot. :rolleyes:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    We'll shoot under the cover on the firing line.

Because thats how we ROLL!

medium%2BPIMPIN.jpg

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Hey does anyone have a fake 22lr can I can borrow for the night? I would like to shoot my SBX upper, and dont really want to clean all that crap out of the "cage".

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Another fun night of shooting! Match went smoothly, even though I didn't fair too well on the plate rack. Tuff to knock those down with a .22 pistol. Great fun, thanks for putting on another good match.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I want to give a big THANK YOU to Kinnards, Hotpocket, and their friend who's ingo Name I can't remember, but talked me into borrowing his Pistol, Ear pro, and gave me ammo to shoot tonight.

I wasn't even planning on shooting, I was just stopping in on my way home to say hi to some friends and was no where NEAR prepared to shoot (still in dress clothes) and I was hooked UP. I had a blast.

As always the after party was also super fun. Thanks to everyone who went to Grindstone CHariles. I really like going there because we get a private room, which is nice. Even though I like BDUBS food better.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It was a great time last night. Although "The Boy" may have beaten my score, it was still a fun time. I think I'll be volunteering to RO in next month's match and give some of the other guys a break. Reps to SingleSix for teaching Cru and I the ropes.

Top Bottom