• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    I have seen it before , wasn't really intrested in it .
    I only open carry at work .
    I always CC everywhere else ,because I don't want the BAD GUY to see what I have on me .
    Ilike the Element of Suprise :ingo:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I'm a member there and it's a very good site.

I'm not extremely active over there but good for reference and especially nation-wide carry issues.

Some of their forum state sections are very active. Mostly the states without INGO. ;)

Open carry rulez. :rockwoot:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I'm a CC kinda guy but thought the site was interesting. I support both methods of carry but I CC 99% of the time.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I have no qualms about folks carrying openly, but I personally choose to keep my firearm covered underneath of my shirt.

No real reason other than some sheeple get all bent-out-of-shape when they see a firearm on someone's hip, who is not wearing a uniform.

Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Big potential can of worms opening with this topic, but

I tend to carry concealed.

Cause birthdays are all about surprises!

Vanguard.45

adventures47129

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Clarksville
    I am a member. I do CC most of the time but have found when I OC in the Jeffersonville & Clarksville area that it is accepted pretty well. By that I mean that I have never been challenged or even asked about it. I have had a few looks and comments but (LOL) I get those just being me sometimes. It is nice around here not to have to cover up to wash the car or run into the store.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I live in the Broad Ripple area and the Libtards around here would totally freak out and dial 911 for MWG if I open carried around here. I even try to carry out my rifle cases to the car when nobody is around just to keep things quite. Some of these ppl are so ignorant about guns, laws and their rights. It's really amazing that some intelligent ppl can be so ignorant! :dunno:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I live in the Broad Ripple area and the Libtards around here would totally freak out and dial 911 for MWG if I open carried around here.

I think that only happens in Broad Ripple if you open carry while drinking coffee.

:coffee:

It's the combination they seem to fear for some reason. :D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I live in the Broad Ripple area and the Libtards around here would totally freak out and dial 911 for MWG if I open carried around here. I even try to carry out my rifle cases to the car when nobody is around just to keep things quite. Some of these ppl are so ignorant about guns, laws and their rights. It's really amazing that some intelligent ppl can be so ignorant! :dunno:

I've OCed in Broad Ripple before, in and out of shops never had a problem:dunno:

Top Bottom