Anyone notice a sign on 70 about the NRA convention.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    My wife and I were driving to Indianapolis from Plainfield on I-70 when she noticed a sign that said something to the effect of "Acres of guns*** and Beer." I did not take a close look and chuckled when she read it and I thought of my INGO friends, but now I wonder if this is a NRA sign, or something put out there by the nags. It was on the north side of 70 and I saw it as we were travelling east. If anyone gets a chance, look for that sign and let us know what you think. I won't be heading back that way for a few days.

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    There is one on 69 south just before the loop as well.. And I hear the same radio spot on different radio stations.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    So do you guys think it was a NRA sign, or a sign put up by the nags suggesting that there will be a big crowd of beer drinking gun nuts? I should go take a better look. Either way, I am looking forward to the convention, and if they have beer, I might just have one.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    My wife and I were driving to Indianapolis from Plainfield on I-70 when she noticed a sign that said something to the effect of "Acres of guns*** and Beer." I did not take a close look and chuckled when she read it and I thought of my INGO friends, but now I wonder if this is a NRA sign, or something put out there by the nags. It was on the north side of 70 and I saw it as we were travelling east. If anyone gets a chance, look for that sign and let us know what you think. I won't be heading back that way for a few days.

How intelligent and definitely not put there by the NRA.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    There is one on 65 between Franklin and Indy and one on 67, right by the nursing one, that revolves. As was said, it says "Acres of Guns and Gear" not beer.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    There is one on Washington Street just West of the Walmart. You see it if you're heading West towards downtown

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom