Anyone notice a sign on 70 about the NRA convention.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Ooooo so basically you need to be a member to get it...I joined last year and didn't renew. To many emails and phone calls asking for donations. Guess Ill have join again to get into this gathering.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Ooooo so basically you need to be a member to get it...I joined last year and didn't renew. To many emails and phone calls asking for donations. Guess Ill have join again to get into this gathering.

If you sign up/renew online, you can call Member Services (800-672-3888) and ask to be put on the 'Do Not Promote' list and 90% of the emails/mail/calls will be eliminated. If you sign up in person just ask that you beput on that list and they will make note of it on your application.

A friend of mine may be coming with me, but she isn't an NRA member. Does this mean she can't get in? Bummer!

You can sign your friend up for an Associate Membership for only $10. It does not include a magazine or free gift for signing up but it will be enough to get her in the door of the Annual Meeting.

Top Bottom