Anyone having a hard time getting quality sleep lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Seems like the past week or so I have been dog tired every day. At night I consistently wake up and during the day I cant seem to keep my eyes open during mind numbing tasks. Anybody else having these issues? Im normally in bed for 8 hours so that doesnt seem to be the issue

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I've never been a good sleeper. I always toss and turn and never actually fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Me! And when I'm not waking up, I'm having nightmares or weird disjointed dreams.
    Mee too! Last night I dreamed that The newspaper started publishing info about my LTCH. Then I woke up, and the voices calmed me down by telling me to clean the guns, even though I had lost my Tin foil hat. Help, Mr. Wizzard!!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    With the time change and perpetual darkness this time of year (leave for work in the dark, come home in the dark), I'm all screwed up as well. I need to get some exercise or something to burn off some energy....

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i wake up constantly during the night and never feel refreshed, no matter how much sleep i get. like a cat, i can lay down and take a nap at any time. been this way for most of my life. i choose to deal with it rather than take Ambien or some other sleep-aid.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Thing is, I'm usually the one who's asleep before my head hits the pillow and sleeps like a rock for the duration.
    Not lately.
    Something has me keyed up and I won't sleep well until I figure out what it is.
    A pattern that's plagued me for years.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Me too. Plus it sucks going to work when its dark out, then having it be dark out when you leave.

I could not imagine living in Alaska where it is dark out for most of the day.

Today in Denali National Park, Alasksa: Sunrise: 10:20 AM Sunset: 3:30 PM

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Yes. Lately I have had a hard time sleeping. Even when I do sleep I feel worn out and tired most of the day. I know what is causing this though.

I'm sure there is a reason for your problem. You just have to figure out what it is.

disengaged

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Madison County
    My sleep pattern is way off - going to bed earlier than usual and getting up much earlier than usual (I attribute the change to this last deer season). Other than that, no trouble sleeping.

When I have trouble sleeping, I get up and stay up until I am sure that I'll fall asleep when I hit the pillow. The next day, I am usually pretty tired - but it seems to solve the problem for the following night. Might be something to try.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    My sleep pattern is way off - going to bed earlier than usual and getting up much earlier than usual (I attribute the change to this last deer season). Other than that, no trouble sleeping.

When I have trouble sleeping, I get up and stay up until I am sure that I'll fall asleep when I hit the pillow. The next day, I am usually pretty tired - but it seems to solve the problem for the following night. Might be something to try.

Well funny thing is I normally get a straight eight hours max. For instance I was so tired yesterday all day and last night I couldn't hardly sleep.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Sleep.... I thought that said Sheep

Indiana!!!
    Where men are men and the sheep are afraid....

Kentucky!!!
    Where men are men and the sheep are used to it.

Top Bottom