• ...and so much more!
  • Scarecrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Grissom
    Advanced open water here.
    Dive France Park several times a year because its close. Most of my dives are from Guam.
    I have the chance to go to St Croix in a week or two on one of the Grissom birds, not sure if I am going yet or not.

Hondo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    once....saw the paddles firsh several years ago.....wasn't as big as you describe but the old literature promoting France used to descibe them.......

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Advance Open Water. Last time I drove was when I was stationed in Hawaii. Just not into driving mud holes around here.

Same here. All AOW with nowhere to swim!

Got my PADI OW at 14 when I was living in Jamaica, but couldn't get an AOW class to fit my schedule until just last year with my college's scuba club. About 50 dives so far: Florida (most), Jamaica (warmest, 2nd most), Hawaii (best 2 dives so far). The others are mostly annual refresher dives with my dad; if we don't get to take a nice vacation somewhere, we hit a local quarry like France Park (Logansport, IN) or Gilboa (Ottawa, OH). That darn world traveller gets to dive in all the coolest places and always leaves me at home! Well I'll show him once I get in the Corps! He'll have to :bowdown: someday!

Last edited:

rushca01

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    PADI Open Water diver here. My wife is SSI certified. I have been diving since I was 12. Haven't gotten to do it too much but plan on doing more of it since my wife is now certified.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    would there be ant intrest in a INGO meet great, and dive?
    maybe at Haigh Quarry or France park.

Maybe when it gets a little warmer, haha

ETA: could even make it a weekend thing. My parents like to go camping for a week or so every summer if they have the chance, and we've gone to France Park before. Mom can do her bird watching while Dad and I dive, and then we go hiking and stuff. Might be cool to have several INGOers camping over the same weekend, even if not actually camping together.

Top Bottom